- 1. Things I've Said (People Theatre's Electropop Version) by matt springfield 5.01 1102 plays
- 2. Things I've Said (Mark Lucas Radio edit) by matt springfield 3.25 479 plays
- 3. Things I've Said (Mark Lucas Extended Mix) by matt springfield 7.09 271 plays
- 4. Things I've Said (Dirty Impact Remix - Edit) by matt springfield 3.19 519 plays
- 5. Matt Springfield - Things I've Said (Dirty Impact Remix) by DIRTY IMPACT OFFICIAL 5.30 867 plays
- 6. Things I've Said by matt springfield 3.43 2173 plays 105.0 BPM
- 7. Things I've Said (Matt Springfield) Xavier Seulmand Rework by Homodansus 4.41 1799 plays
- 8. Things I've Said (Toris Badic 'Things I've Minimalized Remix') by Matt Springfield by Deep Sounds - EDM.com 7.12 7005 plays
- 1. Things I've Said 3.43 2173 plays 105.0 BPM
- 2. Haunted 3.09 1292 plays
- 3. Things I've Said (People Theatre's Electropop Version) 5.01 1102 plays
- 4. Need You Tonight 2.58 876 plays
- 5. Matt Springfield - The End Of Life (Radio Edit) 2.42 370 plays
- 1. Things I've Said 3.43 2173 plays 105.0 BPM
- 2. Poplife! 3.10 1123 plays
- 3. Matt Springfield - The End Of Life (Radio Edit) 2.42 370 plays
- 4. Haunted 3.09 1292 plays
- 5. Need You Tonight 2.58 876 plays
- 6. American Soldier 2.45 1377 plays
- 7. Feel Loved 3.36 634 plays
- 8. See You 2.58 645 plays
- 9. Things I've Said (People Theatre's Electropop Version) 5.01 1102 plays
- 10. Things I've Said (People Theatre's Monologue Mix) 4.57 527 plays
- Official website
Mid 90's, when dance and grunge bands are famous, Matt Springfield is fascinated by new wave culture of the previous decade. He's deeply into bands and artists such as Depeche Mode, U2, The Police, David Bowie, Oasis or New Order. At the time, he's learning guitar and programming and writes his first tracks.
In 2006 his demos are selected to be featured on the website called Fresh Tracks Music (partner of Coke Music).
In 2008 ‘Haunted’ is released by the american label Woobie Bear Music and is played by several french radios.
In 2010 his single “Things I’ve said” is released with the support of 372 believers on akamusic. The single is recorded at Modern World Studios (UK) with top producer Greg Haver (Mel C, Manics) and mastered by Ryan Smith (Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Erasure) in New York at Sterling Sound. There Matt has found the sound he was always looking for. The single is played several times on big german radios (BigFM, WDR2, SR1, 91,2 Dortmund). Matt won the newcomer competition on BigFM. The video of “Things I’ve said” is also played on TV’s (TapeTV, GoTV). The single is remixed by several DJ’s : Mark Lucas, Misha Zam, Damn Bell Doors, Paul Vinitsky.
In march 2011 “Things I’ve said” is released on the compilation “TV Media-100% Hits Vol.1” by Universal Music Austria. This compilation includes such artists as Kylie Minogue, Black Eyed Peas or Martin Solveig.
With this success, Matt raise a new budget from 640 believers in november 2011 in order to record his album. The album “Erase All Data” is recorded in the UK in january 2012 with pretigious musicians like Nick Nasmyth on keyboards (Spice Girls, Tom Jones, Kylie Minogue), Andy Taylor on guitars and Greg Haver on drums. The album is distributed by Universal Music in France/Belgium, by Believe Digital in other territories, and released on June 1st 2012.
The single “The End of Life” is #3 in the European Alternative Charts in June 2012. The project is featured in several press such as Zillo, Sonic Seducer and is highlighted on prosieben TV in Germany. Several radios are playing it (SWR3, BLR, Rockland Sachsen Anhalt, Radio Berlin 88,8, 94,3 r.s.2, Ostseewelle Hit Radio, MDR Sputnik, N-Joy, Radio Bremen 4, NDR2, etc). Matt is also in the homepages of Myspace and SFR in France with his first album.
The Electropop version of "Things I've said" is released by Conzoom Records on their compilation Electropop Vol.8 in december 2012.
In May 2013, the Dirty Impact remix of "Things I've Said" is released on the Universal Music Compilation called "Dirty Impact Club Tour Vol.5" with artists such as Avicii, DJ Antoine, Ne-Yo & Calvin Harris.
In June 2013, "Matt Springfield Remixed" EP is released in Spain by Clipper's Sounds. "Things I've Said (remixes)" is released worldwide in october 2013.
His music is played by big radios (Pandora, KSYM 90.1 FM, radio CJSW, La Grosse Radio, Insanity Radio, CFMU 93.3 FM, etc).
His music is also featured in renowned blogs, websites, music catalogues and stores (Rapgenius, Djaket, A Different Drum, Poponaut, Musync, Triple Scoop Music, Soundsbehindthecorner, Ourstage (#1 in july 2013)...)
In May 2014, “Erase all Data (remixed)” is released on all digital platforms. It’s a 20-tracks album featuring emerging and confirmed remixers from all over the world (Alvino, Rob Dust, EMP, Dj DMH, Rich More, Disco Mike, Dave Dax, Decktonic etc). The album contains remixes in different styles : EDM, Dance, House, New wave, Synthpop. The goal is to create an album that mixes all of Matt musical influences, from the 80’s to nowadays.
James Curran (Head of Music @ Absolute Radio UK) says about "Things I've Said" that "It is an extremely well written and produced single ".
Matt is now preparing new songs.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
"The End of Life" :
"Things I've Said" :