- 1. Matisyahu - Crossroads feat. J. Ralph (Spark Seeker) 5.03
- 2. Matisyahu - "Sunshine" - Spark Seeker 3.33
- 3. Matisyahu - Searchin (Spark Seeker) 4.18
- 4. Matisyahu - Buffalo Soldier (Spark Seeker) 4.31
- 5. Matisyahu - Fire of Freedom (Spark Seeker) 4.29
- 6. Matisyahu - Bal Shem Tov (Spark Seeker) 5.05
- 7. Matisyahu - I Believe In Love (Spark Seeker) 4.17
- 8. Matisyahu - Breathe Easy (Spark Seeker) 5.01
- 9. Matisyahu - Summer Wind (Spark Seeker) 1.52
- 10. Matisyahu - Live Like A Warrior (Spark Seeker) 3.54
- 11. Matisyahu - Tel Aviv'n (Spark Seeker) 4.52
- 12. Matisyahu - King Crown of Judah feat. Shyne and Ravid Kahalani (Spark Seeker) 4.03
- 13. Matisyahu - Shine on You (Spark Seeker) 4.36
Few artists make an impact as complete as the one Matisyahu made with his Top 40 hit “King Without a Crown”: Here was a true original, the song announced—a Hasidic Jewish musician from New York City singing reggae songs about his religious devotion. Fans responded to this one-of-a-kind voice, driving Youth, Matisyahu’s Grammy-nominated 2006 studio disc, to the top spot on Billboard’s reggae albums chart. That album, as well as Matisahu’s previous recording "Live at Stubb’s," went Gold. His new album, "Light," which debuted in the top 20 on the Billboard charts, is out now on Epic Records. Produced by David Kahne (Paul McCartney, Regina Spektor, Sublime), Matis recorded the album in Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica and got an assist from several guests Stephen McGregor, Sly & Robbie, members of Fyre Dept. and Fishbone, and others. The result is a bold new direction for an artist who has transcended cultures and genres.
Matisyahu prides himself on his close relationship with his fans, and has excelled at using today’s social networking tools to keep fans apprised of his whereabouts while on tour, as well as encouraging them to promote change via his “One Day For Change” partnership with Kenneth Cole. Matisyahu becomes the first American musician to utilize Posse, a unique ticketing platform that allows fans to promote Matisyahu shows on their social networking sites, when he embarks on a 40 date tour this Fall.