- 1. Tomorrow On The Wind 4.37 160 plays
- 2. A Void 5.57 401 plays
- 3. Ephemeral feat. Catherine Fleming 6.32 352 plays
- 4. Reflection feat. Catherine Fleming 6.14 1971 plays 90.0 BPM
- 5. At peace feat. Catherine Fleming 6.13 747 plays 90.0 BPM
- 6. L.O.V.E. feat. Dilek Taskin 6.52 324 plays 67.0 BPM
- 7. Low Orbit 7.12 925 plays
- 8. In the dark 6.50 622 plays
- 9. Sinkholes and mojitos 7.36 895 plays
- 10. Midnight Swim 6.34 862 plays
- 11. Platinum Wunderland 9.36 395 plays 120.0 BPM
- 12. Frosted Glass 5.52 907 plays
At the heart of Tokyo... resonates a new sound in lounge music.
Combining the old-fashioned longing for human performance and a modern penchant for electronic sound, Echolocation puts the ‘live’ back in ‘lounge’ with their debut as an ambient jazz duo. After laying out the tracks digitally, bassist Massa Takemoto joins up with trumpet player Tetsuroh Konishi to overlay the human component of this modern mix live, in person. The end result is a sound that reflects the metropolitan existence where people and the modern environment blend into a single mutual existence that we know and feel as the Urban Lifestyle.
Echolocation is all about the mood... Both live and on record, the music put forth by Massa and Tetsuroh is aimed at putting the listener in relaxation mode. At the core of each track lies the calming, visceral rhythm of Massa’s bass. In the forefront, the brass voice of Tetsuroh’s trumpet. And weaving them together is an ambient matrix of electronic sound, composed with a dually modern and organic touch.