- Just Another Groove, One Step Atom, Satisfaction, Show Me Love, Love On My Mind (MASS BOOTLEG) Artwork mass official on March 03, 2013 22:32
- Avicii & Nicky Romero ft. Coldplay - Nicktim Vs. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Mass Bootleg) Artwork mass official on September 07, 2012 15:30
- Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson vs Kylie Minogue - Put Your Hands Up, The Way i are (Mass Mashup) Artwork mass official on August 06, 2012 13:43
- Eric Prydz, Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects Ft. Erik Hecht - Walking Alone 2NIGHT (Mass Mashup) Artwork mass official on June 16, 2012 19:31
- Avicii Vs. Florence & The Machine - Fade Into Darkness, You've Got The Love (Mass Bootleg) Artwork mass official on April 22, 2012 13:06
- LMAFO Vs. Afrojack,DimitriVegas,LikeMike-Sexy & I Know It Vs. The Way We See The World (Mass Mashup) Artwork
LMAFO Vs. Afrojack,DimitriVegas,LikeMike-Sexy & I Know It Vs. The Way We See The World (Mass Mashup)mass official on February 02, 2012 10:27
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Mike A.Shakra (DJ Mass) Born March 10th, 1985 in Beirut, Lebanon. This House music connoisseur saw his interest in the industry spike even before hitting his teens. He was always fond of the technical aspect of sound production, spending hours mixing and editing from home. He took advantage of every chance he got to discover all the different facets of this field. This meant learning about studio equipment and all the disk jockey instruments he would later use live on stage.
From these beginnings, Mass would go on to show local and international audiences his take on House music. Performing his first official gig in 2000, this millennium DJ never failed to deliver. Not long after, at party-capital Beirut’s famous shoreline venues Cyan, La Voile Bleu, and Edde Sands he would make sure to entertain his fans with masterful mixing of summer’s hit anthems. From the city’s legendary palaces to its chique 5-star establishments counting Phoenicia and Le Royal, he spread the word of the Mass House experience.
Rooftop and mainstream club destinations also had the chance to showcase Mass’s skills on the decks. They included everything from old-school venues Basement and C-Lounge to hip night spots Berlin, Social Club, Blush, Gallery, Bank, G, Castle, Orchid, and the always sizzling PentHouse.
From 2002 until 2008 he worked as a Resident DJ and producer at Cluboholics Lebanon an events management firm. He later joined SPLONGE Events and Music Management branding himself as a one-of-a-kind artist/performer. Meanwhile he opened a music outlet catering to a wide range of tastes and offering technical and audio distribution and training. He would also go on to set up and direct his very own radio show “House Nation” at the country’s premier station Radio One.
Always interested in exploring different countries and expanding his knowledge he toured Cyprus and Syria to experience their varied crowds. Packing renowned venues like Fame and White Mass was able to broaden his fan base.
Drawing inspiration from favorite artists including Fatboy Slim and Daft Punk, this versatile DJ has developed a deep love for the art.
After teaming up with the Crystal Group in mid 2011 he set up roots at more and more prestigious locations from Pier 7 and Palais in Beirut to People in Dubai. Penultimate clubs that set the standard in entertainment, they offered him the opportunity to display his talents to the clubbing elite.