- 1. Masaya - Ganas - Original mix - MINA011 2.48 872 plays
- 2. Masaya - Ganas - (Mihai Popoviciu rmx) - MINA011 2.32 588 plays
- 3. Masaya - Get You - Original mix (dub version) - MINA011 2.44 577 plays
- 4. Masaya - Get You (Anders Ilar rmx) - MINA011 3.12 1330 plays
- 1. Like everyone Else - Masaya (interlude) 3.16 722 plays
- 2. Danielle - Take me there - Masaya remix - Fantastic Friends Rec 8.19 540 plays
- 3. Masaya's smooth compilation 2012 58.40 490 plays
- 4. Masaya - Dj live set @ La Ruche - 15.09.2012 57.27 851 plays
- 5. Masaya - Again 7.17 2291 plays
- 6. Good for me - Masaya's personal compilation 2012 1.12.57 827 plays
- 7. Masaya - Get You 6.24 1232 plays
- 8. Masaya - Sunset Mix - July 2012 1.05.24 1235 plays
- 9. Masaya - Mina World Mix - 2012 1.04.34 2130 plays
- 10. Masaya - Again (Nhar remix) 6.52 1372 plays
- 11. Masaya - Get You (Yapacc remix) 7.59 1042 plays
- 12. Masaya - Swimmin' Down The River 1.08.01 1427 plays
- 13. 5 Steps-Masaya's compilation 2.08.03 811 plays
- Go to track Masaya - El Choquero - Interlude (On Niwa the Ripperton's album - Les promesses de Couleurs)1. Masaya - El Choquero - Interlude (On Niwa the Ripperton's album - Les promesses de Couleurs) 1.38 691 plays
- 2. Mastafaktor - Rom (Masaya Remix) - Mussen Project 2009 8.15 591 plays
- 3. Masaya - Malita - Mina Records 2009 7.09 603 plays
- 4. Santorini - Take a Look (Masaya's dub Remix) - Recycle 2009 6.03 429 plays
- 5. Lucy - Glass Comptuer - (Masaya Remix Bonus Track) - Perspectiv 2007 7.25 397 plays
- 6. Masaya - El Choquero - Perspectiv 2007 6.46 307 plays
- 7. Ripperton & Masaya - I love... - Perspectiv 2008 10.44 418 plays
Producer, Dj and label owner, Claudia Ayala likes playing with words in the same manner she manipulates sound. Her pseudonym Masaya refers to her surname, Ayala and also attests to her will to push forwards and explore the electronic world as “mas alla” means “further” in Spanish, which is the mother tongue of this young Swiss miss, originally from Chilli but established in Lausanne since the tender age of 2.
She was an ardent lover of music from a very young age, she participated in events organised by the local Chilean community but had her main musical flash at the age of 15 when she discovered the tantalizing existence of clubbing. Trance resounding in her ears, her world capsized. For the next 7 years she became hooked by clubs, and naturally, from the Mad in Lausanne she haunted all the major clubs between Geneva and Zurich. As the years passed she was captivated by new sounds, trance, progressive house and then electro.
On her return from a trip to Ibiza, she entered a DJ competition. After having improvised a few months behind the turntables, she wanted to test the feeling of playing to a dance floor. Paul Oakenfold, member of the jury, gave her an enlightening pep talk before her set and her ensuing performance won her a residence at the famous D! Club, one of the most prestigious house clubs of all time. It is now 5 years that Masaya has been performing regularly in the old cinema reconverted into a temple of the night. 5 years marked by a progressive evolution towards minimal, liquid house, haunted by muffled, dubby vibrations. Her universe had seduced many and today, she not only plays regularly throughout Switzerland but her charms have also spread internationally to places such as Italy, Germany, Belgium and Russia.
She has an exciting mix program on the prestigious Couleur 3 radio station, (the most important in Switzerland). Her show is called 'Atakama', a luxurious avant-garde taste of all that's new in electronic music.
From 2005 Claudia Ayala started producing and following a handful of maxis released on labels such as NUM, Perspectiv or Meerestief, she decided to create her own stables: Mina Records. “Mina" means "pretty girl” or “gorgeous chick” in Spanish. She explains “I wanted to nourish the feminine touch in music, be it produced by a man or a woman, and sustain the music I love by choosing and proposing it to others”. Tribal vibes, hypnotic voices, seductive atmospheres - these are all things you can expect to hear on Mina Records.
Among some of the artists she has signed are Swiss talents like Ripperton, Agnes and Chaton, as well as international producers like Rene Breitbarth, Pawas, Clara Moto or Sei A. Mina Records has just brought out its 11th production: Masaya herself with a brand new single featuring two news cuts of emotive House music backed with remixes from Mihai Popoviciu and Anders Ilar…