- 1. Mauersegler - Mary Velo (Sonntag Morgen) 2.48 369 plays
- 2. Mary Velo - Anarchist Critique Of The Origin (Sonntag Morgen) 2.52 317 plays
- 3. Mauersegler (MTD locked tool) - Mary Velo 2.35 291 plays
- 1. Manhattan Project - Mary Velo (original) FROZEN BORDER 1.46 1661 plays
- 2. Syntax - Mary Velo (FROZEN BORDER) 1.45 1522 plays
- 3. Head Light - Mary Velo (FROZEN BORDER) 1.45 1244 plays
- 4. Manhattan Project - Mary Velo (Silent Servant remix) FROZEN BORDER 1.35 1216 plays
- Resident Advisor
- Mary Velo on Hardwax
- Mary Velo on Beatport
Producer | DJ | Live
(Frozen Border / Semantica / Fabric / Coincidence Records / Sonntag Morgen / Fluxus / Labrynth)
Originally from Toronto, Canada, Mary Velo got involved in music at an early age. It wasn’t till the 80’s when she discovered Depeche Mode and got attracted to deep & moody sounds. In 2007, Mary Velo moved to Berlin where she got strongly influenced in the Deep House & Techno scene.
Produced with an edgy and catchy sound, Mary Velo’s tracks prove that she takes risks and pushes boundaries. Coming from a background of various music genres, her sound is usually unique and deep.
With a creditable discography which includes releases on labels such as Frozen Border, Semantica, Gynoid Audio & Coincidence, Mary has proven that hard work gets you somewhere. Her track „Detune“ (out on the Frozen Border Minutes In Ice comp) was also featured in Sandwell District's Fabric 69 mix cd.
Mary Velo’s releases have gotten rave reviews from sites & magazines such as Resident Advisor, Groove, Fabric, FACT, Little White Earbuds, De:Bug, Juno, & Boomkat. Her tracks have also been played & charted by Silent Servant, Function, James Ruskin, Ben Sims, Rebekah, Brendon Moeller, Edit Select, Dominik Eulberg, Toby Tobias & ROD, which has brought Mary Velo to the list of new upcoming techno talents.
Mary Velo has played in highly respected events & clubs such as Berghain, Tresor & Tomorrowland 2013.
Bookings contact - email@example.com