- 1. 80s Stallone - Dudikoff (Demo) by 80s Stallone 4.50 9064 plays
- 2. She Melts by Com Truise 4.58 144066 plays
- 3. Dynatron - Fireburner (Thomas Barrandon Remix) by Thomas Barrandon 5.07 6241 plays
- 4. Pyramid - Synthesis (Thomas Barrandon Remix) by Thomas Barrandon 3.51 10792 plays
- 5. Le Twan - Survivors ACK (thomas barrandon remix - low quality) by Thomas Barrandon 4.48 6083 plays
- 6. Thomas Barrandon - Madhattan remix by Thomas Barrandon 6.05 5759 plays
- 7. Veridis Quo (Remix) by Thomas Barrandon 5.01 7395 plays
- 8. Kraftwerk - The Robots (Analog Phat Mix) by Cebit 3.32 602 plays
- 9. Sun City - Zoetrope (Jordan F Remix) by Jordan F 4.23 31897 plays 110.0 BPM
- 10. DAFT PUNK - Get Lucky ( JORDAN Remix ) by JORDAN . 6.56 1616 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- proton radio
- resident advisor profile
- internet radio that hosts my nu disco shows
deep disco tech.
All started when she was 5 or 6 years old and loved every instrument or machine that could produce a sound. BY the age of 7 she started learning by herself all kinds of instruments and how to manipulate tapes and tape recorders listening to radio stations all day long and taking samples of everything..her influence was her big sister being a disco freak.disco was always in her blood..
Later on she followed the 90'pop-hip/hop-rave waves and also the interlligent drum and bass movements as well. At school she was well known already for her big tape and cd collections and her constant participations at school choirs and was considered as a music freak...
In 1999-2000 she started off working at a big cd/recordstore in her hometown as a-mostly electronic music specialist and soon she was spinning progressive house/techno/deep-tech house and chill out tunes on weekends at prive parties and well-known dance cafes in the area as well as writing as a music critic to a greek newspaper. She then,amazed by technology started producing that period as well,and even worked at a collaboration in a studio lending her vocals to a fellow dj named constantino-well known for his GROOVY BISCUITS EVENTS in another big town Thessaloniki-for a track called "electro in me" released as a single by funk universe records.
Partying a lot she met very well known djs and followed their music until now.. Meanwhile she started off classic piano lessons with a well known greek pianist angel doing also a collaboration together at a track written and sung by her called FRIENDS FOR LIFE that still remains unreleased.. she has passed from all genres of music and still loves them all!! Right now she has retired from being a record store assistant (although she had many followers expecting her to help them out suggesting fresh compilations of all kinds)and a dj because she fingered out that she has a bit of a stage freight and tries to convince herself that she is an interior designer as it is what she has studied. Her friends though seeing that she hasn't lost her taste and passion for music pushed her to make mixes for them as a link and a proof of her well-hidden talent..
in 2009 an idm mix made it to chloe harris b-sides show in proton radio and a mix for netlabel audiocast featuring its first releases followed.
after a long period of silence in 2012 until now that we speak marykwanda hosts in bangee.gr her discolabirinto show every friday 14:00-15:00 playing synthwave,dreamwave,chillwave nu disco and synth pop.