- 1. A1 Rogerio Martins - Taking It Back (Original Mix) 2.00 156 plays
- 2. A2 Miguel Reis - Classic Motherfucker Record (Original Mix) 2.00 132 plays
- 3. B1 Carlo Caldareri - Not Before (Original Mix) 2.00 109 plays
- 4. B2 Yusuke Yamamoto - Night Journey (Original Mix) 2.00 90 plays
Club Traxx - Progressive House 11 (Bonzai Progressive) 2 tracks, 20.24 Marnik Bonzai on June 30, 2014 15:38
- 1. Quincy - In Balance (Bonzai Progressive) 5.22 302 plays
- 2. Reflection Soul - Constellation (Green Martian) 10.19 565 plays
- 3. Martusciello - Lunatic (AU Records) 7.30 204 plays
- 4. deepAlexander - Midnight Launch (Bonzai Progressive) 6.17 261 plays
- 1. metrONomes - Roots (Original Mix) 6.39 165 plays
- 2. Yuriy From Russia - Stalker (Progrez) 7.55 278 plays
- 3. Samotarev - Odyssey (Progrez) 9.35 515 plays
- 4. Napalm & D-Phrag - Tour De Force (Bonzai Progressive) 7.07 378 plays
- 5. Steve Sai - The Cube (Bonzai Progressive) 7.37 340 plays
- 6. Sa.Du - Field (Bonzai Basiks) 8.00 184 plays
- 7. Phat Traktor - Voyage (Progrez) 7.36 226 plays
- 1. Haustuff & Leesboon featuring Jonny Keys - Gran Piano (AU Records) 6.27 261 plays
- 2. Miguel Reis - Classic Motherfucker Record (Piston Recordings) 6.39 192 plays
- 3. JR - For The OG's (Fauvrelle LFO Mix) 7.03 102 plays
- 4. Yaroslav Lenzyak - Jupiter (Eyepatch Recordings) 10.40 447 plays
- 5. Savvas - Cry Away (Piston Recordings) 7.28 318 plays
- 6. Iosupescu Lucian - Drug Dealer (Monog Records) 7.33 191 plays
- 7. Limyth - Reminiscence (Piston Recordings) 5.43 197 plays
Here's an update about the music we are looking for.
History learns people have always seen us as ambassadors of quality electronic music regardless the genres we touch. Over the years music has evolved, so did our musical taste, a combination which is pushing us to think more forward.
In order to focus on what we really want to do and giving artists what they deserve, it's become necessary to discontinue some of our labels. Most of these labels are part of that trance scene which we helped develop in the early 90's. The trance scene of today does not fit our vision, so we will fully focus our 3 remaining trance labels (Subtraxx, Camouflage & Nemesis) on quality progressive trance.
You will wonder now what we really want to focus on, well deep progressive, mini tech, tech house and real progressive house as we have been doing in our own way over the past year on Bonzai Progressive, Bonzai Basiks, ...
We invite you all on this new and exciting journey…
Banshee Worx - Bonzai Music