- 1. Kortekk & Weigelt @ D:lirium, Circus Maximus Koblenz 14.06.13 by Kortekk & Weigelt 1.25.07 1053 plays 133.0 BPM
- 1. Elbodrop - Chaos Theory (Markus Weigelt Remix) [Pragmatik Recordings] 6.53 700 plays
- 2. Markus Weigelt - Trauma (Original Mix) [ReWashed LDT] 5.31 465 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Ronny Vergara - Hypomania (Markus Weigelt Remix) [Resorted Unlimited] 5.56 678 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Kortekk - Basement (Markus Weigelt Remix) [Preview] 3.41 633 plays 129.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Hey folks! My Name is Markus Weigelt, I'm 21 years old, living in the West of Germany, near Koblenz. I began producing in the age of 14 years. Yes, I really did. This isn't just a regular biography. Music was my one and only passion since I was a little boy. So I discovered my musically talents early because I played lots of instruments like Keyboard, Drums and Percussions. But that wasn't the entire story. Hilarously, I can't read music and I never could. So I never joined any musical society. Melodies and sound ideas I've got in my head are just coming into beeing and that's it what I'm trying to transform into reality. I never wanted to commit myself to a special genre. Music isn't splitted into hundrets of drawers, it's a wide range and every composition and all musical pieces have something in common. As we are listening to them, they release something in us. Joy, courage, strengh, knowledge, sorrow, every emotion we can imagine. No words can cause this effect except music, so it is the universal language. Let me get back to myself. In my mind, Techno is a very powerful and driving genre. I know, the term 'Dark Techno' as such isn't existing, but it probably would describe it perfectly and I simply love it. The huge breaks and drops, dark athmospheres, significant vocals and the repetitive and forceful kick and bassline - this are the ingredients I think.