- 1. The Death Of Copyright (free download) 5.16 607 plays
- 2. Some Songs... 4.51 268 plays
- 3. You Don't Need Me To Tell You That (free download) 5.04 265 plays
- 4. Nothing Impossible 3.39 329 plays
- 5. Headlonging 4.50 208 plays
- 6. The Up Shit Creek Blues (free download) 5.53 258 plays
- 7. Reminders, Remind 6.59 296 plays
- 8. Paradise By Numbers (free download) 7.27 226 plays
- 9. Aurora 7.47 191 plays
- 10. The Forecaster 6.51 152 plays
'An excellent composer with a firm grasp on what he wants to accomplish' ALTSOUNDS
'Marvelously crafted tunes' SPUTNIK MUSIC
'A maverick genius' RHYTHM & BOOZE
'A treasure' BLUESBUNNY
Pianist, composer and singer/songwriter from Berkshire, England. Also founder member of piano trio Cherry Mint Koala (alongside violinist Charlie Brown and cellist Tony Woollard).
Mark makes eclectic, thoughtful and slightly melancholic pop/rock with a prominent classical and theatrical influence. He has often collaborated with other vocalists drawn from a wide variety of genres.
Sounds like? Neil Tennant, Rufus Wainwright and Morrissey co-writing a musical.
He has released three albums and three EPs to date through his own label Substantive Recordings (Alterations, Ascendant and Anachronisms; Let The Body Go, Nothing Impossible, The Death Of Copyright).
The debut Cherry Mint Koala album Beguiling Transmissions will be released in the autumn of 2014, featuring reworked material from Mark's back catalogue and some unusual cover arrangements.
An album of dark and mournful Europop covers is being worked on for release toward the end of the year. The track Dancing On My Own (originally by Robyn) will be featured and is also included on the Let The Body Go EP. This track was used for a set of trails recently by BBC Radio 2.
Further info can be found at his official website: marknorthfield.com
Contact: northfieldmusic (at) gmail (dot) com