- 1. Pulse Podcast 167 by Mario Basanov 1.00.00 28276 plays
- 2. Groove Podcast 27 - Mario Basanov by Groove Magazin 1.00.00 51400 plays
- 3. i-D Magazine Mix by Mario Basanov 1.00.00 36811 plays
- 4. Mario Basanov - 2013 July Mix (Download in the description) by Mario Basanov 58.00 52519 plays
- 5. Mario Basanov - Australasia Tour Mix by Mario Basanov 55.56 74453 plays
- 6. Mario Basanov - 2012.11.02 Autumn Mix (Pete Gooding Show) by Mario Basanov 1.00.02 38269 plays
- 7. Mario Basanov - 2012.01.23 Suppress Mix - 'Soundwall Podcast 85' by Mario Basanov 1.00.01 16786 plays
- 8. Mario Basanov - 2011.11.29 ReScotch Mix - 'Flux Podcast 02' by Mario Basanov 1.00.01 16905 plays
- 9. Mario Basanov - 2011.08.16 Clompac Mix by Mario Basanov 56.30 14373 plays
Mario Basanov has risen to the forefront of electronic music over recent years, delivering a host stunning remixes and productions along the way.
His debut solo long player ‘Journey’ released last year on London’s Needwant was a breakout success and displayed a style that is both elegant and yet enigmatic, winning him thousands of fans across the dance music spectrum. Together with a host of top class productions, sterling remixes and talked about DJ sets; you have an electronic artist currently making serious waves across the globe.
After early releases on respected Australian imprint Future Classic and UK label Under The Shade it was his string of EP releases on Needwant that created the real turning points in Mario’s elevation. ‘Up’, ‘We Are Child Of Love’ and more recently the darker sounds of ‘Bill’, have cemented Mario as a producer with a fresh and exciting approach to electronic music. Not to mention the recent releases on the faultless Innervisions imprint and fellow respected German music stable Mood Music.
His reputation has also continued to balloon through his in demand remix services, having created reworks for bands such as Metronomy, Flight Facilities and Crazy P. Then of course, there is Mario Basanov the DJ, who has been crafting exhilarating DJ sets all over the world. If it’s Sydney, Singapore or Seattle, the chances are Mario has been there, demonstrating his unique take on House.
It is not only Mario’s outstanding technical production that makes people take note but his scope and versatility. His musicality is clear; he is just as comfortable working on a pop-infused vocal track (check his Mario & Vidis project and their worldwide hit ‘Changed’), as creating tasteful underground House and Techno (check ‘Redline’ on Innvervisions). If there is one thing we can be sure of when it comes to Mario’s music, it’s that he will always surprise and innovate.
As a producer, DJ and musician we have only witnessed a fraction of what Mario has to offer. We wait in anticipation to see what is yet to come.