- 1. Tokyo Ordinary - Miserable Disco 6.16 40 plays
- 2. "It's Cold In Germany" - Miserable Disco 5.46 50 plays
- 3. Why Can't You See - Miserable Disco 5.09 84 plays
- 4. We're Still Here - Miserable Disco 6.07 148 plays
- 5. Lake Like Glass - Miserable Disco With Mark J Bennett 4.01 91 plays
- 6. Shopping - Miserable Disco 3.36 61 plays
- 7. "The Usual Things That...." - Miserable Disco 4.34 93 plays
- 8. Scratched Record - Mike G. Davis with Miserable Disco 4.30 62 plays
- 9. Terry Hall - Miserable Disco 4.36 228 plays
- 10. Stooges At The Show - Miserable Disco 4.42 124 plays
- 11. Fizz Pop Drone - Miserable Disco 3.05 60 plays
- 12. Waitin' On A Call - Miserable Disco 5.06 120 plays
- 13. Hunting Season - Miserable Disco 6.01 75 plays
- 14. Nude Theatre - Miserable Disco 4.29 92 plays
- 15. Insistent Rhythms - Miserable Disco 3.30 46 plays
- 16. Hover - Miserable Disco 5.47 67 plays
- 17. Yellow - Miserable Disco 3.14 69 plays
- 18. Things Could Be Better - Miserable Disco 4.28 54 plays
- 19. Miserable Disco - Damaged 5.24 53 plays
- 20. Miserable Disco 5.24 48 plays
- 21. Ice Box - Miserable Disco 4.18 55 plays
- 22. Waitin' On A Call - Miserable Disco - Featuring Rui Pina 5.08 33 plays
- Miserable Disco
- City Sounds
- Marcus Wallis Music
- Assinck Records
- Walker '68
- the fry up
Sendai City Japan.
Raymond - Electronic Production / Vocals / Keyboard / SX-150 Analog Synthesizer
Marcus - Electric Bass/ Electric Guitar / Vocals
Electronica - Guitars - Suburbia - Spoken Word.
Enter the studio - Close the door - 24 hours = MISERABLE DISCO.
Walker '68 and Marcus Wallis are Miserable Disco. Our tracks fuse Electronica - Electric Bass - 60's Electric Guitar - Urban Hum and Spoken Word. Miserable Disco is different - no rules - mistakes stay - people love us or hate us - take it or leave it.
Recently Miserable Disco contributed to a track with Mike G davis. called 'Scratched Record'. During September 2012 we released 'Lake Like Glass' with markjbennett who wrote/sang the vocals and added piano. We collaborate with other musicians - if you can add something unique to our tracks - send one of us a message. Currently searching for a female vocalist.
Our first album Miserable Disco #1 was released on May 2012 featuring guest musician zak zarapantão. Get your copy at Love Records in Sendai City Japan or our online store http://www.reverbnation.com/miserabledisco
It's great to be a part of The Fry Up - playing bass with zak zarapantão on Guitar/Keyboards/Vocals and Mário Pina on Drums/Percussion. We make original tracks together and also collaborate with other musicians like http://soundcloud.com/don-macgregor , http://soundcloud.com/user4962210, WindWriter, KellyAnne and amber sun.