Marco Carola: Music On the Mix - IBIZA 2013 1 track, 1.18.25 Marco Carola (Official) on June 11, 2013 17:24
- 1. Marco Carola: Apnea: 01 - Apnea (2007) 9.15 11568 plays
- 2. Marco Carola: Apnea: 02 - Dancing Days (2007) 7.12 8103 plays
- 3. Marco Carola: Apnea: 03 - Feel It (2007) 9.33 5575 plays
- 4. Marco Carola: Apnea: 04 - Pallegio -Ultimate Mix (2007) 7.20 15999 plays
- 1. Marco Carola: Re-Solution: 01 - Re-Solution (2007) 8.04 4311 plays
- 2. Marco Carola: Re-Solution: 02 - Weekend (2007) 6.25 4944 plays
- 3. Marco Carola: Re-Solution: 03 - Step By Step (2007) 8.12 4676 plays
- 1. Marco Carola: Plus One: 01 - Jackpot (2008) 8.13 3167 plays
- 2. Marco Carola: Plus One: 02 - Swingback (2008) 6.54 2334 plays
- 3. Marco Carola: Plus One: 03 - Lost Connection (2008) 7.09 2936 plays
Marco Carola is a global ambassador of techno. From Napoli in the south of Italy, Marco was instrumental in the development of the electronic scene in the early 90s, he took the flourishing techno Napolitano scene to the rest of the world. Over twenty years later and Marco is still one of the most respected artists amongst the techno scene, widely regarded as one of the key factors in driving the genre towards worldwide recognition within electronic music.
As a revered producer and successful label head, Marco has spearheaded imprints such as Design Music, Zenit, Question, One Thousands and Do.Mi.No whilst releasing music on a selection of the words finest labels such as Minus, Plus 8 2M and Primate Recordings. In addition to five critically acclaimed albums, including his most recent Play It Loud, Marco has also been responsible for a clutch of seminal mix compilations. In 2006, his mix for legendary London club Fabric’s series was a lesson in sleek, future-facing minimalism. That was followed up by well received compilations for Time Warp in 2009. In 2010 Cocoon label boss Sven Väth asked him to mix the Frankfurt based label’s Party Animals CD alongside Nick Curly, which took Carola's dj taste and skills to new heights.
Famed for his energetic and impressive three-deck style of mixing and long journey set, Marco has remained one of the most in demand DJs on the planet throughout the last two decades. Favoring mammoth eight hour plus sets, Marco is predisposed to a subtle working of the crowd that has made him a favorite among fans from Ibiza to New York, South America and beyond.