- 1. Catchy House Sessions #001 59.04 948 plays
- 2. Catchy House Sessions #002 57.18 523 plays
- 3. Catchy House Sessions #003 1.00.31 319 plays
- 4. Catchy House Sessions #004 57.06 305 plays
- 5. Catchy House Sessions #005 1.00.07 334 plays
- 6. Catchy House Sessions #006 59.13 187 plays
- 7. Catchy House Sessions #007 1.02.43 100 plays
- 1. Movida Corona (German Finals Berlin 2012) FINAL SET 31.33 504 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. Movida Corona (German Finals Berlin 2012) PRE SELECTION SET 22.46 322 plays 127.0 BPM
// BIOGRAFIE / BIOGRAPHY
At the age of 18 years Marcel began to deal more and more with electronic music, its development and above all with DJing. The first performances in front of a small number of people led him to develop himself professionally. First equipment was bought and every day he spent a few hours behind the decks. His current technical skills he learned through constant practice.
His sound can be described as groovy impulsive House with influences from all genres of electronic dance music. When he takes his place behind the DJ booth, he feels directly connected to the music and the audience. Marcel considers itself not only as a DJ, but also as an entertainer.
By listening to different sets and tracks by DJs / producers from around the world, he found his current sound, and lots of inspiration. This combination of creativity, technical skills and his devotion to the audience took him to where he is today. Since the beginning Marcel can look back on many long club nights all over Germany. But his biggest success he had in 2012.
He got the chance to play a warm up set at the legendary Cocoon Club on one of the famous Envy My Music parties. Late 2012 he was in the national finals of the annual Movida Corona DJ Competition and reached second place. When he then was allowed to play at an event with MOGUAI, his popularity increased again.
Very positive feedback from organizers, DJs and the audience show him that he is on the right track.
He is without doubt a rising talent of the scene and there is plenty more to come.
Keep your eyes open!