- 1. Wade Nichols - Like Any Gal (Marathon Edit) [Nov. 25 on Nude_isco] 11.42 2587 plays
- 2. The Tony Danza Experience - I Love You Danza (Marathon Edit) [Nov. 25 on Nude_isco] 8.02 545 plays
- 3. The Orange Juices - Isle of Music (Marathon Edit) [Nov. 25 on Nude_isco] 10.12 3743 plays
- 4. Charles Jeremy J. - I Know Karina (Marathon Edit) [Nov. 25 on Nude_isco] 8.29 513 plays
- 1. Marathon Edits - Looking So Good [Midnight Riot Vol. 6] 6.56 1003 plays
- 2. I Know All About Your Loving 9.07 1571 plays
- 1. Herb Alpert - Aranjuez (Marathon Mon Amour Edit) FREE DOWNLOAD 7.00 1253 plays
- 2. Harry Thumann - Welcome back, Jolette (MARATHON Edit) 4.51 1276 plays
- 3. Quest - Boy Scouts (MARATHON Edit) 5.17 564 plays
- 4. Vertigo / Relight My Fire (MARATHON Edit) (Free Download) 18.06 3283 plays
- 5. Heads - Take Me To The River (Marathon Edit) 8.44 1576 plays
- 6. Go For It (MARATHON Edit) [Free Download] 8.52 560 plays
- 7. Inspector Norse (MARATHON edit) (Free Download) 9.46 1910 plays
- 8. Daft Punk - Around the World (MARATHON Edit) 10.07 1201 plays
- Download track Go to track James White & the Blacks - Contort Yourself (August Darnell Remix) (MARATHON Re-Edit)9. James White & the Blacks - Contort Yourself (August Darnell Remix) (MARATHON Re-Edit) 7.04 842 plays
- 10. Euro Funk - Everybody's Dancing (MARATHON Edit) --- [Free Download!] 9.30 1234 plays
- 11. Dolce Vita (Marathon Edit) 7.00 1081 plays
- 12. Moon Ray - Comanchero (MARATHON Edit) 7.51 1192 plays
- 13. Alisha - Baby Talk (MARATHON Edit) 9.14 990 plays
MARATHON Edits is a disco DJ and producer based in Hong Kong.
Marathon Edits is a project born from a true love of disco and the desire to distill it's finer and funkier parts without cutting the music short. The name "marathon" is appropriate both because the music endures today just as it did 30 years ago, and because it is a driving force; full of energy and determination.
Each piece is an attempt to locate the "hook" in a classic or forgotten track, and to draw it out without breaking into chord changes or choruses that shatter the mood. While many edits by other artists are often shorter than the originals due to the obvious limiting factors (an edit can only have less original material, never more) every Marathon edit is longer than the original track, sometimes more than twice as long (in true marathon style).
Ben Becker is the man behind the marathon. He's been DJing and throwing parties in the USA, Europe, and Asia. He had several late-night live-set radio programs in the USA between 2007 and 2011, and is now living in Hong Kong, where he runs the music and events company Nude_isco. Along with Studebaker Hawk, he's also 1/2 of the duo Harry Jewmann.