- ciara - body party (sam gellaitry remix) Artwork sam gellaitry on July 01, 2014 23:2354969 Plays129 Comments3563 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.23
- Flume - Holdin On (Kaytranada Edit) Artwork TheSoundYouNeed on June 05, 2013 11:40729718 Plays298 Comments14108 Favoritings1000 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.26
- Chet Faker - Gold (Flume Re-work) Artwork Flume on July 07, 2014 23:25287810 Plays396 Comments12534 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.27
- Play0.00 / 6.42
- Down On My Luck Artwork Vic Mensa. on April 29, 2014 17:421654322 Plays1017 Comments41306 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.29
- Spada - RED VELVET DRESS (Original Mix) Artwork Spada on March 03, 2014 14:17146321 Plays121 Comments4616 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.47
- Gush - Siblings (David Keller Remix) Artwork David Keller . on May 04, 2014 17:5059157 Plays47 Comments1935 Favoritings996 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.21
- Duke Dumont - Need U (100%) ( ItaloBros Remix ) Artwork ItaloBros on June 04, 2014 20:256674 Plays55 Comments281 Favoritings1097 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 6.08
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast (Camo & Krooked Remix) Artwork Lana Del Rey on May 08, 2014 11:42458371 Plays526 Comments12610 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.34
Introducing Mannequine, the duo comprising of gifted songwriter Claudio Salvia and versatile DJ Ruben Cassiano also behind their Swiss hometown’s best club nights. After kicking off their collaboration with bootlegs and edits, the pair soon moved onto producing tentalizing tunes, high on tasteful melodies and rich arrangements, naturally fusing Funk, House, UK Garage and Nu-Disco in one inspired spell that’s got a definite 2014 stamp to it.
Soon several remixes followed, including their impeccable dramadisco reinterpretation of Kill The Hero ft Maggie K de Monde ‘Surrender’ (the 3rd Continental release where they were running against fierce competition with remixes from the likes of Shazam, Play Paul/Tulip, Reflex, Lancelot…) and soon enough Mannequine got working on their debut release, a voluptuous invitation not short of vibey keys, bouncy beats and exotic fragrance.