- 1. Manic & Csabi - Alone in the Dark by MANIC 4.59 798 plays
- 2. Manic & Csabi - Entering Neocortex by MANIC 5.10 627 plays
- 3. Manic - Ignition by MANIC 4.02 523 plays
- 4. Nitre - Crowd Control (Manic remix) [Work in Progress] by MANIC 5.51 525 plays
- 5. Manic - Hellfire [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.16 348 plays
- 6. Manic - Rock It Up [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.21 330 plays
- 7. Manic - Welcome 2 Hell [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.23 292 plays
- 8. Manic - Pain and Pleasure [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.15 236 plays
- 9. Manic - Illusion [PREVIEW] by MANIC 3.10 258 plays
- 10. Manic - Eternity [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.06 273 plays
- 11. Manic - Holographic Universe [PREVIEW] by MANIC 3.02 265 plays
- 12. Manic - Inferno [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.25 331 plays
- 13. Manic - Own Demise [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.31 546 plays
- 14. Leviathan - Yes, No (Manic remix) [PREVIEW] by MANIC 2.09 403 plays
- 15. Manic - The Paradigm Shift (HNR-MSC-DIGI 001) by Hit 'n Run Soundsystem 5.03 382 plays 158.0 BPM
Manic - Human Demise [CD Album - Cenobite Records] 10 tracks, 24.41 MANIC on September 12, 2011 18:30
- 1. Manic - Own Demise [PREVIEW] 2.31 546 plays
- 2. Leviathan - Yes, No (Manic remix) [PREVIEW] 2.09 403 plays
- 3. Manic - Inferno [PREVIEW] 2.25 331 plays
- 4. Manic - Holographic Universe [PREVIEW] 3.02 265 plays
- 5. Manic - Eternity [PREVIEW] 2.06 273 plays
- 6. Manic - Illusion [PREVIEW] 3.10 258 plays
- 7. Manic - Pain and Pleasure [PREVIEW] 2.15 236 plays
- 8. Manic - Rock It Up [PREVIEW] 2.21 330 plays
- 9. Manic - Welcome 2 Hell [PREVIEW] 2.23 292 plays
- 10. Manic - Hellfire [PREVIEW] 2.16 348 plays
Maarten Prinsen was born in 1989 in Winterswijk (NL). As a little kid he was already interested in making music. He started playing the keyboard and formed a little band with some friends. Mainstream music wasn't the kind of music he liked though. But at that age - and with no internet connection - he didn't know about the existence of all the different kinds of music in the world.
Then he met house music somewhere around the year 1998. He knew that this was his kind of music, especially the harder and darker styles. After some years he started producing his own hardcore tracks. He also bought a DJ set, started collecting vinyls and after a while he got booked on various small raves.
After a few years he discovered the label Cenobite Records, which has its unique sound - often called trancecore or psycore. He immediately fell in love with this sound and started producing this kind of hardcore as well. After a couple of years he sent a track to Michel Klaassen, owner of the Cenobite label. Michel contacted him to send all of his tracks for a CD he was about to release (Machines In Motion Volume 2). Now he is proudly producing for his favorite label.
Maarten also likes to experiment with various different kinds of music. This is mostly some kind of psychedelic hard trance, which he produces under the alias Bio-Shock.