- 1. EASIER2LUV feat Majo Leiva by Francisco Di Gianni 5.37 384 plays
- 2. "Its Love" Jill Scott cover by Majo Leiva by Majo Leiva 3.40 2507 plays
- 3. "World of sin" MajO Leiva & Goren by Majo Leiva 5.12 1255 plays
- 4. "Puedes Verme" Majo Leiva & Gas-Lab by Majo Leiva 4.20 1329 plays
- 5. "Lady on my block" Zacks Chard feat. MajO Leiva (producido por Gas-Lab) by Majo Leiva 3.57 1305 plays
- 6. "The Steps" MajO Leiva by Majo Leiva 3.52 1338 plays
- 7. "Caos" theNENAS by Majo Leiva 3.19 1034 plays
- 8. "Valor" theNENAS by Majo Leiva 4.02 519 plays
- 9. "Blanco Soldado Amor" Reactable Global Sound by Majo Leiva 4.44 1012 plays
- 10. "Rojo Sangre Sexo" Reactable Global Sound by Majo Leiva 5.14 675 plays
- 11. "Lila Babe Bridge" Reactable Global Sound by Majo Leiva 6.28 725 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
MajO Leiva grew up in a family of musicians and artists in Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina. Since she was six, she began her guitar and singing studies with his father with whom she performed in several local stages.
Also, when she was eight years old she entered to the "Fine Arts Provincial Institute" to achieve the music degree specialized in classical music.
The main instrument was the piano but the conservatory included all the subjects in order to achieve the music degree. She sang in the church and the conservatory choir.
As a teenager, she took private piano classes to investigate popular music. Afterwards, she moved to Buenos Aires city. There, she discover her passion to jazz music and studied with her singing teacher the work of Gershwin Ellington, a lot of real book and the great Billie Holliday, Ella Fitzgerald, among others. Also, she met funk and disco musicians and that is why Soul and Hip-Hop became her favorite styles.
While she was living in Buenos Aires, she started composing her music and formed her solo band. She performed her shows in Córdoba, Santa Rosa, Rosario, Bariloche , Patagonia and the Atlantic coast . Also Uruguay, Punta Del Este and José Ignacio. In Brazil, Rio´s jams jazz sessions.
During summer and winter holidays she worked with very prestigious argentinean artists and also for important brands such as Budweiser, Quilmes beer and Converse.
She collaborated with local Hip-Hop artists and House djs and she is willing to record her own work.
Finally, every Thursday during 2010, she worked in one of the most important parties in Buenos Aires, "Club 69" in Niceto Club.
By the time she is the vocal leader of the Reactable Global Sound, a Barcelona's cosmopolitan brand new band.