No Artificial Colours - The Menace (Madtech Records 25th August) 1 track, 5.24 MadTech Records on July 18, 2014 10:50
- 1. No Artificial Colours - The Menace [Madtech Records] by THUMP 5.24 20899 plays
- 1. LTMDTW x Jesse Boykins III - The Rain 5.58 1930 plays
- 2. LTMDTW x Jesse Boykins III - The Rain (Celsius Remix) 6.15 1427 plays
- 3. LTMDTW x Jesse Boykins III - The Rain (Illyus & Barrientos Remix) 7.08 3053 plays
- 4. LTMDTW x Jesse Boykins III - The Rain (Anushka Remix) 4.25 809 plays
In 1992 Kerri Chandler had a vision. A vision of deep, heartfelt, meaningful music. From this vision came Madhouse Records created with Champion Records founder Mel Medalie. The creation of Madhouse was not only an outlet for Kerri’s own music but also a stage for new artists and talented peers. Today Madhouse is known worldwide for its deep, soulful element.
Now the vision continues with MadTech:
Kerri’s inspiration for MadTech was DJ and producer Jerome Sydenham who gave Kerri a collection of tracks that although he wanted to release did not quite reflect the tone of Madhouse. In wanting to release these and many other tracks submitted to him by other artists he felt the time was right to add a new label to his list of endeavors.
MadTech will repeat Madhouse history by bringing the quality of music you’ve come to know and love from a bountiful source of emerging artists each with their own individual sound – an experimental platform for new talent, mentored and guided by Kerri himself. With a list of new releases ready to go from talented artists such as Citizen, Voyeur, Kashii, Lakosa and many others, MadTech promises to bring you the best in new music for years to come.
The debut release for MadTech will be the Deep End EP by Citizen, released on 18th June 2012.