MadTech Records - BBC 1Xtra Daily Dose Mix Series 13 tracks, 12.30.24 MadTech Records on August 23, 2013 12:29
- 1. BBC 1Xtra Mix 01: Walter Ego 56.59 6297 plays
- 2. BBC 1Xtra Mix 02: Citizen 49.03 4953 plays
- 3. BBC 1Xtra Mix 03: Applebottom 59.42 3763 plays
- 4. BBC 1Xtra Mix 04: Celsius 1.00.05 4886 plays
- 5. BBC 1Xtra Mix 05: No Artificial Colours 56.53 2723 plays
- 6. BBC 1Xtra Mix 06: AZ&TOR 54.53 3690 plays
- 7. BBC 1Xtra Mix 07: Mia Dora 1.00.21 2547 plays
- 8. BBC 1Xtra Mix 08: Tony Lionni 59.39 2382 plays
- 9. BBC 1Xtra Mix 09: Waze & Odyssey 56.49 3485 plays
- 10. BBC 1Xtra Mix 10: Thefft b2b Redway 59.48 3581 plays
- 11. BBC 1Xtra Mix 11: Voyeur 57.17 1497 plays
- 12. BBC 1Xtra Mix 12: Py b2b Zombie Disco Squad 59.53 2552 plays
- 13. BBC 1Xtra Mix 13: Waifs & Strays 58.57 4937 plays
- 1. Citizen - Deep End (Clip) 3.40 1965 plays
- 2. Kashii - Rome (South London Ordnance Rework) (Clip) 3.40 1277 plays
- 3. Lakosa & iO - Home Early (West Norwood Cassette Library Remix) (Clip) 3.36 964 plays
- 4. Krystal Klear - My Love Is Burning (Clip) 3.01 1380 plays
- 5. Ill Blu - Omar (Thefft Remix) (Clip) 3.30 1869 plays
- 6. Voyeur - Blame It On The Youth (Kerri Chandler Dub) (Clip) 5.29 1070 plays
- 7. Thefft - Focus What (Clip) 3.00 583 plays
- 8. Applebottom - All Nite (Clip) 3.40 867 plays
- 9. Waze & Odyssey - Be Right There (Clip) 3.40 1035 plays
- 10. Seb Wildblood - Töreki (Artifact Remix) (Clip) 4.45 448 plays
- 11. Kashii - Rome (VIP Edit) (Clip) 4.00 888 plays
- 12. Lakosa & iO - Home Early (Pedro123 Remix VIP) (Clip) 3.00 622 plays
In 1992 Kerri Chandler had a vision. A vision of deep, heartfelt, meaningful music. From this vision came Madhouse Records created with Champion Records founder Mel Medalie. The creation of Madhouse was not only an outlet for Kerri’s own music but also a stage for new artists and talented peers. Today Madhouse is known worldwide for its deep, soulful element.
Now the vision continues with MadTech:
Kerri’s inspiration for MadTech was DJ and producer Jerome Sydenham who gave Kerri a collection of tracks that although he wanted to release did not quite reflect the tone of Madhouse. In wanting to release these and many other tracks submitted to him by other artists he felt the time was right to add a new label to his list of endeavors.
MadTech will repeat Madhouse history by bringing the quality of music you’ve come to know and love from a bountiful source of emerging artists each with their own individual sound – an experimental platform for new talent, mentored and guided by Kerri himself. With a list of new releases ready to go from talented artists such as Citizen, Voyeur, Kashii, Lakosa and many others, MadTech promises to bring you the best in new music for years to come.
The debut release for MadTech will be the Deep End EP by Citizen, released on 18th June 2012.