MadTech Records - BBC 1Xtra Daily Dose Mix Series 9 tracks, 8.34.28 MadTech Records on August 23, 2013 12:29
- 1. BBC 1Xtra Mix 01: Walter Ego 56.59 5146 plays
- 2. BBC 1Xtra Mix 02: Citizen 49.03 4040 plays
- 3. BBC 1Xtra Mix 03: Applebottom 59.42 3120 plays
- 4. BBC 1Xtra Mix 04: Celsius 1.00.05 3840 plays
- 5. BBC 1Xtra Mix 05: No Artificial Colours 56.53 2310 plays
- 6. BBC 1Xtra Mix 06: AZ&TOR 54.53 2657 plays
- 7. BBC 1Xtra Mix 07: Mia Dora 1.00.21 2087 plays
- 8. BBC 1Xtra Mix 08: Tony Lionni 59.39 965 plays
- 9. BBC 1Xtra Mix 09: Waze & Odyssey 56.49 2104 plays
- 1. Citizen - Deep End (Clip) 3.40 1175 plays
- 2. Kashii - Rome (South London Ordnance Rework) (Clip) 3.40 796 plays
- 3. Lakosa & iO - Home Early (West Norwood Cassette Library Remix) (Clip) 3.36 599 plays
- 4. Krystal Klear - My Love Is Burning (Clip) 3.01 901 plays
- 5. Ill Blu - Omar (Thefft Remix) (Clip) 3.30 1459 plays
- 6. Voyeur - Blame It On The Youth (Kerri Chandler Dub) (Clip) 5.29 754 plays
- 7. Thefft - Focus What (Clip) 3.00 377 plays
- 8. Applebottom - All Nite (Clip) 3.40 561 plays
- 9. Waze & Odyssey - Be Right There (Clip) 3.40 753 plays
- 10. Seb Wildblood - Töreki (Artifact Remix) (Clip) 4.45 284 plays
- 11. Kashii - Rome (VIP Edit) (Clip) 4.00 510 plays
- 12. Lakosa & iO - Home Early (Pedro123 Remix VIP) (Clip) 3.00 424 plays
In 1992 Kerri Chandler had a vision. A vision of deep, heartfelt, meaningful music. From this vision came Madhouse Records created with Champion Records founder Mel Medalie. The creation of Madhouse was not only an outlet for Kerri’s own music but also a stage for new artists and talented peers. Today Madhouse is known worldwide for its deep, soulful element.
Now the vision continues with MadTech:
Kerri’s inspiration for MadTech was DJ and producer Jerome Sydenham who gave Kerri a collection of tracks that although he wanted to release did not quite reflect the tone of Madhouse. In wanting to release these and many other tracks submitted to him by other artists he felt the time was right to add a new label to his list of endeavors.
MadTech will repeat Madhouse history by bringing the quality of music you’ve come to know and love from a bountiful source of emerging artists each with their own individual sound – an experimental platform for new talent, mentored and guided by Kerri himself. With a list of new releases ready to go from talented artists such as Citizen, Voyeur, Kashii, Lakosa and many others, MadTech promises to bring you the best in new music for years to come.
The debut release for MadTech will be the Deep End EP by Citizen, released on 18th June 2012.