- 1. I Love The Fire (Madera Mash) 3.45 21911 plays
- 2. Get Alive (Madera Mash) 3.52 2496 plays
- 3. Wrecking Chains (Madera Mash) 4.52 2974 plays
- 4. The Other Dice (Madera Mash) 5.01 13392 plays
- 5. I Now Am (Madera Mash) 4.30 1801 plays
- 6. Time For Love (Madera Mash) 2.45 1542 plays
- 7. I Need Symphonica (Madera Mash) 4.15 3820 plays
- 8. No Escape (Madera Mash) 3.22 1445 plays
- 9. We'll Come Back, Tim (Madera Mash) 6.00 9249 plays
- 10. Rekhoaded (Madera Mash) 4.03 1506 plays
- 11. You're The One (Madera Mash) 5.41 5077 plays
From the bedroom studio to the tri-state dance floors, Madera's musical career is taking off and evolving quickly. The NYC/NJ based DJ and Producer Josh Johnson (formerly produced under Josh Raymond) now looks to take his unique blend of dance music to the masses. Only 24 years old, his official releases, bootlegs, and mashups have been getting heavy support on the digital spectrum and continue to spread to electronic music lovers.
With the experience of producing all types of music, Madera takes his roots of Jersey punk, classic, and progressive rock and has combined it with his new love for electronic dance and progressive house. His records have gained support from heavyweight dance acts such as Dragonette, Adventure Club, and Blondfire. Madera was chosen to be the main remixer of the Dragonette single ‘Live in This City’, and the track had more plays than the original single on Soundcloud, helping put his name on the EDM map. House blogs worldwide and the dance community are starting to feel the buzz that Madera’s productions are creating, and the young artist plans to keep smashing together tunes to get his sound heard by more and more music fans.