- 1. MacMah0n feat. Lily Butterfly - Bad (Original Mix) 5.00 3560 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. MacMah0n ft. Lily Butterfly - Bad (MRC remix) 4.16 64 plays
- 3. MacMah0n ft. Lily Butterfly - Bad (Phatman remix) 4.40 64 plays
- 4. MacMah0n ft. Lily Butterfly - Bad (Krampf remix) 3.53 59 plays
- 5. MacMah0n ft. Lily Butterfly - Bad (Adina remix) 4.47 73 plays
- 6. MacMah0n ft. Lily Butterfly - Bad (Meloww remix) 5.00 61 plays
Check out my tunes!
MacMah0n, whose real name is Maxime Léon, is a 19 year electronic composer from Nantes, France.
Being the youngest of a blended family, he was quickly influenced by electronic trends of his elder brothers and sister.
At the time, he was soothed by the sets of Didier Sinclair, John Dahlback, Daft Punk, Justice, Sebastien Leger, Pryda, Arno Cost, Deadmau5 and more...
At 14, he bought his first turntables.
His influences changed and he was captivated by the melodies techno-house progressive by Michael Cassette, Chicane, Glenn Morrison, Chris Lake and especially Drive Dealers, a little know Ukrainian composer who is one of his bigger influences.
The time goes by and the first big parties began.
His home, called "La Ritelle" has quickly become a party place where he exercised his passion of DJ.
At 16, he began to add electro music to his progressive sets.
He discovered artists like The Bloody Beetroots, MSTRKRFT, Crystal Castles, Cyberpunkers, datA, SebastiAn, Jack Beats, Wolfgang Gartner and more ...
Soon he brought new music influences to his brothers.
In the meantime, he evolved with his other passion: computer. He is definitely passionate about music and decides to combine both passions.
Since the age of 17, he started CAM (Computer Aided Music) with the software Fruity Loops.
He is now heading towards 5-year study of IT, at Supinfo international university.
He hopes now that his work and determination will allow him to share his music on a larger scale.