- 1. [TEASER] Maas ft.Lorna - Keep Me Awake (Dub Mix) 1.29 149 plays 132.0 BPM
- 2. Maas vs. The Killers - Aurulent x Human (Maashup) [TEASER] 2.07 97 plays 136.0 BPM
- 1. Above & Beyond - Mariana White (MAAShup) 6.55 57 plays 128.0 BPM
- Go to track Mike Koglin & Genix vs. Above & Beyond - Thing Called Dyno (Maashup) [ft. Richard Bedford]2. Mike Koglin & Genix vs. Above & Beyond - Thing Called Dyno (Maashup) [ft. Richard Bedford] 3.45 120 plays 132.0 BPM
- 3. Maas vs. The Killers - Aurulent x Human (Maashup) [TEASER] 2.07 97 plays 136.0 BPM
Lewis Edwards better known under the alias ‘Maas’ (‘LOOK AT ME’ for Drum & Bass) has been producing since 2009. This coincided with the purchase of his first Apple Mac.
Maas like many young producers of our generation has sought influence from the inimitable Daft Punk, which encouraged him to use Ableton as his choice production software.
Anytime Maas isn’t working he finds solace in his customised home studio writing new music and learning new production techniques, whilst experimenting and challenging himself.
As time has progressed Maas has become engrossed with Trance music and found the likes of Armin van Buuren, Above and Beyond and the Anjunabeats label, presences too hard to ignore. They have served as an inspiration for Maas to produce tracks packed full of melody and groove, whilst defining his own unique sound.
Four years on from where it all started and Maas is beginning to develop a sound that separates him from his peers.
Maas shapes warm catchy melodies, which are influenced from his own emotions, using those emotions through his productions. It has served as a great way to communicate feelings to his listeners. Whilst at the same time fusing funky break-beat elements, that make his production sound hard to ignore.
To date Maas has already gained notoriety with several productions, two of which (Airdrop and Pouring Light) have come on rising UK labels 'Nu-Communicate' and 'Vacate Music' respectively. Although arguably his most prominent success to date is his collaboration with fellow rising talent ‘Facade’ on Max Graham’s imprint Re*Brand titled 'Milestone'.