- Kimbra - 90s Music (M-Phazes Remix) Artwork M-Phazes on May 29, 2014 01:33116224 Plays194 Comments3452 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.46
- I Don't Wanna Fall In Love Artwork M-Phazes on March 21, 2014 05:02181947 Plays240 Comments5602 Favoritings3804 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.50
- Gotye feat Kimbra - Somebody I used to know (M-Phazes Remix) Artwork M-Phazes on October 12, 2011 09:36147515 Plays212 Comments1994 Favoritings9404 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.58
- James Blake never learnt to make drums smack like this Artwork M-Phazes on February 18, 2012 00:21146393 Plays206 Comments2544 Favoritings3818 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 2.31
- Camden Arc - Is It Good To You Artwork M-Phazes on May 16, 2014 04:34100739 Plays153 Comments3663 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.26
Aria Award winning producer M-Phazes is the personified example of a diamond in the rough. Born and raised in the Gold Coast of Australia, isolated from the music industry, M-Phazes spent hours in his bedroom meticulously perfecting his sound while working with artists via the internet. Earning his stripes with his unique brand of sample based Hip-Hop, M-Phazes quickly became known for his soulful & melodic take on Hip-Hop production. Now working from his Melbourne studio, M-Phazes’ new sound transcends Hip-Hop, drawing inspiration from all genres and has since made him a “go-to producer” as opposed to the “go-to Hip-Hop producer “.
To date, M-Phazes has compiled an outstanding discography that includes placements with a vast array of international artists including Eminem, Amerie, Xzibit & Talib Kweli. His hometown pedigree is second to none having co-produced Grammy Award winner Kimbra’s debut breakthrough album Vows and worked with a wide variety of Australian artists such as Bliss N Eso, Eskimo Joe, 360 and most recently M-Phazes has executive produced Illy’s 4th studio album “Cinematic”.
"I work with M-phazes on alot of music and it still amazes me how great his drums sound sonically! Incredible!" - Grammy Award Winning Producer S1
Landing his first U.S. placement in 2005 on Supastition’s “Chain Letters”, M-Phazes has been on a steady climb and hasn't looked back. In March of 2008, M-Phazes earned himself a first place victory at Sha Money's prestigious One Stop Shop Producers Conference Beat Battle, an event that's held annually in Phoenix, Arizona. M-Phazes' production was judged by a panel of eminent producers such as DJ Premier (Nas, Gangstarr, Christina Aguilera), Swizz Beats (Jay Z, Kayne West), Sha Money and Denaun Porter (Eminem) to name a few.
Since moving to Melbourne in 2008, M-Phazes has appeared simply unstoppable. Aside from landing production credits on almost every major Hip-Hop release in Australia, M-Phazes released his debut album “Good Gracious” in April 2010 through Obese Records that would later earn him the coveted 2010 Aria Award for Best Urban Release. Foreseeably, this was only the beginning for the Gold Coast beat-smith.
Outside of his production work, M-Phazes performs the occasional solo DJ set, having toured South Africa, Europe and Australia supporting artists such as Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne & Wu Tang Clan.
M-Phazes is living proof that no matter where you're from, your music can make an impact on the rest of the world. M-Phazes places no boundaries on his craft that continues to see him working alongside artists that define today’s music culture.