- 1. Sierra Leone - Mt Eden (Lumpsum Remix) 6.05 1315 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Big City Life - Mattafix (Lumpsum Remix) 4.22 6640 plays 87.0 BPM
- 3. Zedd - Clarity ft. Foxes (Lumpsum Remix) 4.20 1608 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Reason - Nervo & Hook N Sling (Lumpsum Remix) 3.54 3377 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey (Lumpsum Remix) 5.34 1677 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. Spectrum ft. Matthew Koma - Zedd (Lumpsum Remix) 5.34 873 plays 130.0 BPM
- 7. Aotearoa - Minuit (Lumpsum Remix) 4.13 1905 plays 160.0 BPM
- 8. Wonderwall - Oasis (Lumpsum Remix) 4.35 2368 plays 140.0 BPM
- 9. Breathe With Me - Frontline (Lumpsum Remix) 4.20 1134 plays 140.0 BPM
- 10. You Used To Hold Me - Calvin Harris (Lumpsum Remix) 3.54 1519 plays 129.0 BPM
- 11. Lights - Ellie Goulding (Lumpsum Remix) 3.29 1674 plays 140.0 BPM
- 12. Cant Get Enough - Black Eyed Peas (Lumpsum Remix) 3.48 1261 plays 140.0 BPM
- 13. Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay (Lumpsum Remix) 3.39 2342 plays 140.0 BPM
Free Downloads - https://www.facebook.com/LumpsumNZ/app_182222305144028
Brodie Lumsden aka "Lumpsum" is a New Zealand Dubstep producer. Known for his remix's such as Mattafix's "Big City Life", "Wonderwall" by Oasis and "Aotearoa" by New Zealand group Minuit. Popularity grew in the United States with the remix of Alice Deejay's "Better Off Alone" in 2011. August 2012 saw the digital release of the "Subconscious" EP which with the aid of Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud and YouTube spread to over 50 countries around the globe.
Brodies musical journey began at the age of 9 with his first guitar. After years of playing in bands, the decision to "go solo" began a singer/songwriting career later residing in Auckland (New Zealand's largest city). This led to over half a dozen digital releases, a music video for "Run Me Down" in 2012 and full time musicianship.
No time wasted, mid 2012 saw the birth of electronic alias "Lumpsum", EDM blog "Smash" and label, "Smash Recordings". Several appearances on independent radio stations, gaining DJ residency at "Flight Lounge" (voted NZ’s number one cocktail lounge in 2010) put him next to the likes of Loki, Exile and The Vandals. Newly found success saw electronic music sideline a career of singer/songwriting temporarily to pursue the new role of DJ/Producer.
Returning to his hometown of Nelson late in 2012, work began on an album set to be released mid to late 2013. With appearances at venues such as "Phat Club", "Elsewhere", "Roots Bar" and several outdoor festivals in the top of the south island of New Zealand, Lumpsum has developed a unique blend of music and live performance to entertain crowds for hours.
Enjoy the free downloads! :-)
Contact me at:
Have a good track?
Want to get it blogged?
Check out http://ilovesmash.com
If you are interested in hearing my singer/songwriter music you can listen and download it all free at Brodie Lumsden Music