- 1. DdD 7.04 120 plays
- 2. I Saw 6.45 103 plays
- 3. Two Errected Scissors 2.38 96 plays
- 4. Drrrronned 8.04 138 plays
- 5. London Bridge Fell Down 8.26 157 plays
- 6. Phase Flower 1.57 69 plays
- 7. Fonienda 7.10 59 plays
- 8. A Bridge is Sitting in a Room 8.54 113 plays
- 9. Audiopsy I: Jerusalem [Excerpt] 3.03 134 plays
- 10. Sonic Rhyme - Unsheathing from the Animal 4.44 106 plays
- 1. 1360 Words 6.37 151 plays
- 2. Sound Cabinet of Curiosities 3.00 161 plays
- 3. Sonic Garbage (stereo adaptation) 3.22 89 plays
- 4. P[ear]ception 9.58 131 plays
- 5. Sonic Garbage (performance excerpt) 5.58 90 plays
- 6. Forest in a Forest (Excerpt) 4.17 99 plays
- 7. Destination: Journey [Excerpt] 2.29 50 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Luc Messinezis AKA Sonologik was born in Athens, Greece in 1977. He studied Chemical Engineering at the University of Patras, Greece yet despite his scientific background, he developed a great interest in sound and experimental compositional strategies.
After relocating in the UK, Luc achieved an MA in Sound Arts at the University of the Arts, London and has developed several projects researching the means throughout which sound can constitute the base for artistic expression.
Phonography, electroaccoustic/concrete composition, audiovisual works and sound installations are just a few of the ways of experimenting with sound and its potential as a medium of creative practice. With his recent work, Luc aims in discovering ways that sound objects can be used for a composition in space rather than in time, by eliminating the temporal characteristics of the used sonic materials.
Luc’s conceptual interests mainly focus in triggering feelings, aural awareness and memory by challenging the perception and stimulating the imagination of the audience.