- 1. DdD 7.04 117 plays
- 2. I Saw 6.45 92 plays
- 3. Two Errected Scissors 2.38 92 plays
- 4. Drrrronned 8.04 127 plays
- 5. London Bridge Fell Down 8.26 150 plays
- 6. Phase Flower 1.57 68 plays
- 7. Fonienda 7.10 55 plays
- 8. A Bridge is Sitting in a Room 8.54 94 plays
- 9. Audiopsy I: Jerusalem [Excerpt] 3.03 119 plays
- 10. Sonic Rhyme - Unsheathing from the Animal 4.44 83 plays
- 1. 1360 Words 6.37 138 plays
- 2. Sound Cabinet of Curiosities 3.00 151 plays
- 3. Sonic Garbage (stereo adaptation) 3.22 88 plays
- 4. P[ear]ception 9.58 124 plays
- 5. Sonic Garbage (performance excerpt) 5.58 90 plays
- 6. Forest in a Forest (Excerpt) 4.17 98 plays
- 7. Destination: Journey [Excerpt] 2.29 27 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Luc Messinezis AKA Sonologik was born in Athens, Greece in 1977. He studied Chemical Engineering at the University of Patras, Greece yet despite his scientific background, he developed a great interest in sound and experimental compositional strategies.
After relocating in the UK, Luc achieved an MA in Sound Arts at the University of the Arts, London and has developed several projects researching the means throughout which sound can constitute the base for artistic expression.
Phonography, electroaccoustic/concrete composition, audiovisual works and sound installations are just a few of the ways of experimenting with sound and its potential as a medium of creative practice. With his recent work, Luc aims in discovering ways that sound objects can be used for a composition in space rather than in time, by eliminating the temporal characteristics of the used sonic materials.
Luc’s conceptual interests mainly focus in triggering feelings, aural awareness and memory by challenging the perception and stimulating the imagination of the audience.