- Download track Go to track DCIDHM - Symphony 11 sent to Hell (a remix from Low Entropy - Symphony 11)1. DCIDHM - Symphony 11 sent to Hell (a remix from Low Entropy - Symphony 11) by DCIDHM 5.03 361 plays
- 2. DCIDHM - Synth 4 sent to Hell (a remix from Low Entropy - Synth 4) by DCIDHM 6.05 529 plays
- 3. Low Entropy - Acid 8 (Zara Paz remix) [wip] by Horrorrrgrrrl 5.49 2248 plays 110.0 BPM
- 4. Club Foot Low Entropy Mix by Threshold-Driven 2.01 395 plays
- Download track Go to track My Time's Up - The Raveonettes (Christine Gee Cover) (Low Entropy Dance Remix)5. My Time's Up - The Raveonettes (Christine Gee Cover) (Low Entropy Dance Remix) by EEAOM 3.42 316 plays
- Go to track FFM Shadow Orchestra - Comprehension Of Sweet Sounds (Eccentric Variation By Low Entropy)6. FFM Shadow Orchestra - Comprehension Of Sweet Sounds (Eccentric Variation By Low Entropy) by Low Entropy 5.55 383 plays
- Go to track Low Entropy- Hardcore La La Lalala (AnTraxid´s SpeakerBlower RMX) Extended Version PREVIEW7. Low Entropy- Hardcore La La Lalala (AnTraxid´s SpeakerBlower RMX) Extended Version PREVIEW by AnTraxid 5.08 414 plays
- 8. TTT-15 FFM Shadow Orchestra - D. N. Acid (Low Entropy Remix) by Noisj 7.32 375 plays
- 9. TTT-15 FFM Shadow Orchestra - Killing Zoo (Low Entropy Remix) by Noisj 4.06 247 plays
Low Entropy - Emerald Planet - Black Monolith Records 12" 4 tracks, 24.29 Low Entropy on October 18, 2013 20:55
- 1. Black Monolith Records - BMR009 - Low Entropy - Track 1 by blackmonolith 7.47 285 plays
- 2. Black Monolith Records - BMR009 - Low Entropy - Track 2 by blackmonolith 5.14 223 plays
- 3. Black Monolith Records - BMR009 - Low Entropy and The Man Unknown - Track 3 by blackmonolith 7.47 241 plays
- 4. Black Monolith Records - BMR009 - Low Entropy - Track 4 by blackmonolith 3.40 183 plays
- 1. Club Foot Low Entropy Mix by Threshold-Driven 2.01 395 plays
- 2. Low Entropy - Starlight (Micromix By Darklime Pt.II) [ANT37] by [DRKLM] 5.57 310 plays
- 3. Low Entropy - Starlight (Micromix By Darklime Pt.I) [ANT37] by [DRKLM] 4.28 264 plays 222.0 BPM
- 4. Low Entropy - Ambient 11 by Encounters Records 4.23 235 plays
- 5. Low Entropy - Daark (Speedcore Remix) [[FREE]] by ViralConspiracyRecords 3.45 822 plays
Low Entropy - Dreams - Free Album - http://lowentropy.bandcamp.com 8 tracks, 21.56 Low Entropy on September 19, 2013 17:09
- 1. Low Entropy - Global Riots (Original Mix) by EEAOM 3.11 74 plays
- 2. Low Entropy - Freaks United by EEAOM 4.52 60 plays
- 3. Low Entropy - Henrys by EEAOM 0.22 33 plays
- 4. Low Entropy - Global Riots (Hard Mix 1) by EEAOM 3.11 41 plays
- 5. Low Entropy - Let Us Change The World by Low Entropy 1.56 234 plays
- 6. Low Entropy - Androgynous Girl by Low Entropy 3.03 284 plays
- 7. Low Entropy - Global Riots (Hard Mix 2) by EEAOM 3.12 36 plays
- 8. Low Entropy - Speech by Low Entropy 2.04 241 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
...born 1980 in Hamburg, Germany. in 1996 i discovered the world of hard electronic music...
and immediately fell in love with it... i never heard music with that extreme energy and passion behind it before...
in 1997 i decided to create music myself... my style back then was mostly experimental hardcore, breakcore and speedcore...
in 2000 i had my first release then, my 12" on Blut recordings.
later that year, Betty Bombshell and me started a show on the terrestrial radio station "FSK" in Hamburg.
the idea of the show was to broadcast music from the experimental and hard music scenes to an audience that might have not much contact with that kind of sound before. Betty left the show in 2001.
there was still a need for that kind of thing in Hamburg; Sampler19 and me teamed up, and we created the "Hamburg Hardcore Radio" show.
apart from playing old and new records and tracks from the hard scenes on air, we also did many all-night shows, featuring a lot of guest DJs. later, The Man Unknown and DJ Escada joined us, and we started a crew that did the radio shows together.
in 2002 a 12" by me was released on Praxis, i was very happy about this release, but i do not want to hype myself here, so i won't say too much.
later that year my 12" on Black Monolith came out, which was again a bit different than my earlier releases, because it was an Hardacid/Acidcore EP.
2002 was also the year when me and Sampler19 started the "All-Out Demolition!" parties in Hamburg. later, DJ Escada and The Man Unknown joined our crew there, too.
the idea of All-Out Demolition! was to create a party series for the extreme, interesting and experimental types of Hardcore and Breakcore - parties for that type of sound only happened very rarely in Hamburg back then.
in 2003, an album by me was released on Widerstand records. but again, i do not want to hype myself too much. the sound was in the various "styles" i produced in so far... breakcore, noize, ambient...
today the styles of the music i produce include breakcore, acidcore, doomcore and dark ambient.
influences on my work include: william gibson, stanislaw lem, bruce sterling, franz kafka, max stirner
musical influences include krautrock, postpunk, new wave, detroit, rave, acid house, classical avantgarde, dark ambient, industrial, chiptunes, gabber, hardcore techno