Stats for this track
More tracks by Lovebox Official
Lovebox Jukebox #18 comes from Kris Di Angelis, representing for the This is...Circus arena.
London clubland has been Kris’ playground since the age of 14. While his peers were sitting their GCSE’s, he sneaked into clubs and became a regular face amongst the denizens that populated the capital’s nocturnal landscape. We can't wait to welcome this the This is...Circus crew to Lovebox 2012!
1. House of Harsh Feat. Immodesty Blaise- This is Circus
2. XXXY - Think Twice
3. Jeb Loy Nichols - CountryMusicDisco45 (Kris Di Angelis Delirium Mix)
4. Marc Romboy & KiNK - No Sports
5. Terranova - Paris Is For Lovers (My Love) Feat. Tomas Hoffding
6. Thomas Schumacher - Kitsch Katsch
7. Kris Di Angelis Feat. Mel Blatt - Just Say That You Love Me (Exclusive snippet)
8. Mosca - Square One (Julio Bashmore Longhorn Remix)
9. KiNK/Luvlux - Waterpark Funk
10. Gotye - Somebody That I Use To Know (Acapella)
11. Deux - Party People
12. Saint Saviour - This Ain't No Hymn (Kris Di Angelis Remix)
13. Neil Landstrumm - Takks
14. Lana Del Rey - Born 2 Die (Kris Di Angelis Love Below Remix)
15. Subjekt - Dunky Frummer (Sample)
16. Smashing Pumpkins - Stumbleine
- What is your favourite old / classic track?
Billie Ray Martin - Running Around Town (BT's Shelter Mix)
Quite simply one of the best examples of a remix i've heard to this day.
- What is current favourite new track?
Literally anything by KiNK.
- What was your first club experience?
At 14 i went to Strawberry Sundae when it was underneath Cats on Drury Lane. I heard The Bucketheads 'The Bomb' about 4 times and quickly found myself being adopted by a group of models who thought i was adorable. I couldn't have asked for more really, though i didn't know why they all kept drinking water, stroking my hair and repeating themselves...
- What's your favourite current London club night?
Slowpoke, without a shadow of a doubt. Nights like that don't come around all the time, and Jaime Ritchie (promoter) is just about the coolest girl i've ever met. The first time i went it completely shifted everything i thought i knew about dance music. Sappy i know, but true.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
There's no way in hell i'm going to tell you! Drag queens, that's one i'll admit to. I'm surrounded by 'em.
- What are the three biggest loves in your life?
My mama, whatever record i've just made, and anything Cherry flavoured (I was hardly going to start naming any names now was i ;)