- 1. Lost Winter-Footsteps In The Sand (ft Charlotte Francis) 4.02 665 plays
- 2. Lost Winter-All At Once It Didn't Matter Any More 0.50 122 plays
- 3. Lost Winter-New Year (ft Charlotte Francis) 3.19 82 plays
- 4. Lost Winter-Distant Shores 0.54 78 plays
- 5. Lost Winter-Festival Of Sound (ft Charlotte Francis) 3.33 38 plays
- 6. Lost Winter-Different Paths 0.54 54 plays
- 1. Lost Winter-Naomi's Song (featuring Charlotte Francis) 3.57 812 plays
- 2. Lost Winter-People Come and People Go (featuring Charlotte Francis) 4.39 1412 plays
- 3. Lost Winter-Guide Book Sarcasm (featuring Charlotte Francis) 4.23 377 plays
Spring EP out now: http://lostwinter.bandcamp.com/album/spring
Lost Winter was born in the winter of 2012-13 by Richard, a bored guitarist living in West Yorkshire. By spring 2013 Lost Winter had been joined by vocalist Charlotte Francis of the Leeds based band Rhythm Aire. Richard and Charlotte first met at university but didn’t start writing music together until very recently. Summer is their first collaboration. To complete the line up Richard asked his old friend and Glass Harbours’ member Richard Flynn to provide bass guitar.
The original idea behind Lost Winter was a simple one: to release four DIY EPs with the help and support of friends, musicians, artists and designers. Each EP will be released during a season of the year: the first Lost Winter EP was released in the winter of 2013, this was followed by the Summer EP in September 2013.
Since the beginning of the project Lost Winter have been lucky enough to have been featured on BBC Introducing In West Yorkshire, Fresh On The Net, The Crow Versus Crow Radio Show, Brooklands Radio, Little Indie Blogs and many others.
By combining indie influences with pop sensibilities Lost Winter want to give something back to the artists and bands that have inspired them and these songs are what they have to offer.