- 1. The Strawberry Preachers - Led Astray 3.45 510 plays
- 2. James Bragg - The Foggy Dew 3.42 278 plays
- 3. Miss James and the Misterz - Tick Tock 3.11 129 plays
- 4. Silent Cities - Hap Tophic 4.18 261 plays
- 5. White Margin Stargazer - Big Society 3.13 83 plays
- 6. Simo - Traditional Gypsy 1.34 93 plays
- 7. Moa - Alexandria 4.56 114 plays
- 8. Unuclear - Everybody Wished Him Well 2.42 141 plays
- 9. Strawberry Preachers - Under My Bed 5.05 227 plays
- 10. MC Cato - Du Geist 2.48 120 plays
- 11. James Bragg - Standing Right Here 2.29 198 plays
- 12. Carl Allan - Cool Waters 5.22 45 plays
- 13. The Dead Sea Captain - Come By Ours 3.09 74 plays
- 14. SLUTCO - Gods Own Blame 5.00 120 plays
- 15. The Dawn Fanfare - Daylight Savings 3.23 331 plays
- 16. Raw City - Wish The Days Away 2.23 59 plays
- 17. Sam Taylor - Before The Alarm 3.46 109 plays
- 18. White Trash ana Halfcast - Be Minor 3.25 27 plays
- 19. The Skinny Boys - Lights 3.57 290 plays
- 20. Radio Ray - Soap 2.37 24 plays
- 21. Guttermask - Panopticon 3.58 94 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Lost at Sea Records is a record label based in Liverpool, England. It was founded by Colin Jones, a passionate musician/producer/performer who had been recording and playing with many different bands and solo projects around Liverpool including White Trash ana Halfcast, The Dawn Fanfare, Peggy Brainchild, SLUTCO, The Eve, Brainwire and Guttermask over a span of ten years and amassing a huge catalogue of recordings along the way.
The label was started in September 2009, its first releases being the self recorded catalogue of band and side projects recorded by Jones. The label soon gained momentum with its energy and philosophy and attracted some wonderful musicians who signed up to record an album and join the label. The first on board were James Bragg, Rachel James and Radio Ray.
Lost at Sea now have a number of bands and artists in their rosta, with James Bragg, Rachel James, Radio Ray, The Skinny Boys, Carl Allan, Silent Cities, Raw City, Samantha Taylor, SLUTCO, The Dawn Fanfare, White Trash ana Halfcast, Cato and the entire back catalogue of Peggy Brainchild and co..