- 1. Next Universe Overture 4.40 1155 plays
- 2. Cyberdildonics (Loom In Essence & Past Presence) 3.57 999 plays
- 3. Qi Vein 4.43 508 plays
- 4. Digger 5.28 508 plays
- 5. Vegasus feat. Kerri Joy (Loom In Essence & Past Presence) 6.24 828 plays
- 6. Squash Bat 4.31 702 plays
- 7. Mind Splinter 3.00 675 plays
- 8. Yheti Sun Rite 5.22 706 plays
- 9. Ticci Viracocha Feat. Kerri Joy 6.43 816 plays
Loom In Essence makes music for body gyration and thought stimulation, while offering a fresh and unique sound to Electronic Music. With captivating arrangements, memorable melodies, bass lines that make you bounce, interstellar sounds, and razor sharp productions, there's something for music lovers of all genres.
By weaving the digital blaps, dirty bass lines, and driving beats from Glitch-Hop with mind-bending textures and experimental sound design, each set gives you a vast spectrum of soundscapes to explore. Armed with an APC40 customized MIDI controller and electric guitar, his live shows offer a variety of improvisation, live edits and remixes, as well as a large and highly dangerous arsenal of live glitching effects - meaning each show is unique. Whether it's a squelchy bass track to get you stomping around or an ethereal deep groove , the sounds will tickle your ears the right way.
Loom In Essence has had the opportunity to share the stage with national and international touring artists such as Tipper, Pretty Lights, Eskmo, EOTO, Bonobo, Ott, Excision, Liquid Stranger, Bluetech, Beats Antique, ill.Gates, Mr. Bill, Freddy Todd, Phutureprimitive, and the list keeps growing.
Booking Contact: Aaron Bjerke - firstname.lastname@example.org