- 1. 1. Departure 2.13 812 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. 2. Where it goes 3.18 1458 plays
- 3. 3. Winter + Summer 4.07 482 plays
- 4. 4. Interlude 1 (Requiem) 1.18 354 plays
- 5. 5. In the Sea of Lonely Souls 5.34 378 plays
- 6. 6. Elliott Days 3.45 334 plays
- 7. 7. Song of the Selfless 2.09 406 plays
- 8. 8. Interlude 2 (Paper Planes) 1.37 550 plays
- 9. 9. Establishment 3.57 334 plays
- 10. 10. In a Sunday Morning 3.04 332 plays
- 11. 11. An Inside Joke 4.20 242 plays
- 12. 12. Landing 2.34 201 plays
A few words about the paper plane flight recorders: Every day thousands of paper planes are created without any specific purpose. The course and duration of their flight is specified and the abrupt end, inevitable. Of course, unlike airplanes, the fall of a paper plane is nothing terrible, as it is just a plane made of paper. So theoretically, one loses nothing to try.
Many people would characterize such an occupation as futile. Usually, however, everybody shows a certain understanding, as they all more or less, have tasted the guilty pleasure of the same or another futile activity. One way or another, the truth is different: paper planes have their own flight recorders and all the elements of their flights are recorded, so every little detail is important. The paper plane flight recorders do not have a fixed format. When opened, they may contain anything that helps to describe the flight. Generally there should be a very serious reason for a paper plane flight recorder to be opened. That’s because, due to a safety mechanism, those that open them without any real interest, they usually see nothing in them. Those, of course, usually see nothing inside anything anyway. This has led many to express the view that this safety mechanism is probably unnecessary.
LogOut’s paper plane flight recorder has the form of a doctor’s handwritten prescription accompanied by a vinyl or cd and was released in November 2011 by Inner Ear.
Release/catalogue number: INN044
Release date: Nov 3, 2011