- 1. 1. Departure 2.13 597 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. 2. Where it goes 3.18 1047 plays
- 3. 3. Winter + Summer 4.07 389 plays
- 4. 4. Interlude 1 (Requiem) 1.18 284 plays
- 5. 5. In the Sea of Lonely Souls 5.34 308 plays
- 6. 6. Elliott Days 3.45 277 plays
- 7. 7. Song of the Selfless 2.09 231 plays
- 8. 8. Interlude 2 (Paper Planes) 1.37 190 plays
- 9. 9. Establishment 3.57 242 plays
- 10. 10. In a Sunday Morning 3.04 237 plays
- 11. 11. An Inside Joke 4.20 179 plays
- 12. 12. Landing 2.34 156 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Imagine a browser with stored all your data, your passwords, your contacts, your history, the transactions of your credit card and your favourite sites. Then imagine that you log out of your profile and surf the internet, escaping from the confines of your everyday life, without any criticism or any desire other than seeing and, most of all, feeling as much as you can. This detached internet ride results in the sounds and words of LogOut’s songs.
Until recently, his songs were channeled mainly to the musical group The Place Within, while last year he begun to make solo live appearances using the technique of live-looping. Besides songwriting, he has participated in theatrical performances by Abovo, lias Karellas and the team Contra Tempo.
His debut album, “Paper Plane Flight Recorder”, is released in November 2011 on Inner Ear, while his next album, produced by Hristos Lainas, is scheduled for 2012.