- 1. Liz Cirelli - Another Lover 7.20 383 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Liz Cirelli - I Pray 7.02 394 plays 115.0 BPM
- 3. Liz Cirelli - Universal Language 4.04 338 plays
- 4. Elisabeth Cirelli - Equilibrium (ambient piece) 2.31 197 plays
- 5. Elisabeth Cirelli - Passing Clouds (electronic) 2.24 466 plays
- 6. Liz Cirelli & Minski - Guruvaara 7.01 416 plays
- 7. Liz Cirelli - Ultra Violet 7.54 1367 plays
- 8. Liz Cirelli - Cepheid 2.25 328 plays
- 9. Liz Cirelli & Minski - Shiver 8.23 367 plays 126.0 BPM
- 10. Liz Cirelli & Minski - Quivver 7.05 698 plays 126.0 BPM
- 11. Liz Cirelli & Minski - Trakflye 3.50 174 plays
- 12. Liz Cirelli & Minski - Trakfor 3.45 176 plays
- 13. Liz Cirelli & Minski - Zukravaara 2.55 205 plays
- 14. Liz Cirelli - Frühling 2.17 395 plays
- 15. Android Cartel - Wake Up Call (Liz Cirelli & Minski Remix) [subtract music] 3.02 756 plays
- 16. Berbesso - Dreamer (Liz Cirelli & Minski remix) 2.20 160 plays
- 17. Mitrinique - High on Chocolat (Liz Cirelli remix) 2.10 426 plays
- 18. Rhadow - Raw Business (Liz Cirelli's Smooth Deal remix) 3.22 231 plays
- 19. Hugcaro feat James Hurr - Stranded Again (Liz Cirelli remix) 3.48 612 plays
- 20. Hugcaro feat Natalie Nelson - Paradise (Liz Cirelli remix) 5.07 464 plays
- 21. Kid Dub & Dextress - Perverted Ways 2.00 187 plays
- 22. Kid Dub & Dextress - Penthouse Bitch 2.00 154 plays
- 23. Elisabeth Cirelli - Mithra's Treasures (classical piece) 1.52 126 plays
- 24. Elisabeth Cirelli - The Weeping Violin (classical piece feat. Minski) 2.17 530 plays
- 25. Elisabeth Cirelli - Affliction (classical piece) 2.06 100 plays
- 26. Studio Mju - Friends Like These (folk) 1.25 188 plays
- 27. Studio Mju - Good Times (folk) 0.34 253 plays
Liz’s background lies within the creative arts – she trained as a professional ballet dancer & classical musician until age 18, when a chance encounter introduced her to the world of electronic music. Deciding to hang up her pointe shoes in exchange for a sequencer, she began exploring the world of music production...
She regards music as an expression of the heart and spirit - and it is because of that belief that she has now become known for her musical diversity as a multi-dimensional music maker. From full orchestral pieces to minimal electronic soundscapes, Liz can bring them to life...
Classical composition comes naturally to Liz, but during her early twenties and career as a singer-songwriter she had a yearning to expand beyond this - and began exploring the technical aspect of music making. It was here that her journey into electronic music production and DJing lifted off. Her DJ sets are distinctly unique, meticulously musical – and have had people bopping across the globe.
Liz has achieved top 20 dance music chart success with her releases and is now supported by some of the industry's biggest names. During 2009 Liz began working on a violin-infused dance music project with the hugely talented violinist, Minski Revolver. Experimenting with a fusion of classical and electronic music, they produce a variety of innovative and captivating tracks - and their reputation as ground-breaking music-makers is steadily growing. They are currently working on a variety of new tracks, and are planning the launch of their live act.
Liz’s commercial career has seen her compose numerous short film scores, documentary and advertising scores. Her list of past clients include major international brands such as Nokia, Julian Schnabel, Rivet Global Marketing UK, Sky TV, L’Oreal, Redken, Diesel, Berlotti Shoes, The Dutch National Rail, Forsblum Art Gallery (Helsinki) & You Know Creative Solutions Ltd. Thanks to her varied and in-depth musical training, she is skilled in creating original pieces from scratch as well as remixing existing works to suit a client. She is also highly experienced in producing to a specific brief.
Liz is also a spiritual little being - and it is her heart's desire to bring music to people not only as a form of entertainment, escapism or kudos, but to also to utilize the immense power of sound as a form of healing. With this in mind, she incorporates subliminal powerful healing frequencies beneath the music she makes, bathing you with sonic healing – and inducing a blissful rush of natural endorphins.
She also has a vision to pioneer a global evolution in the way we celebrate and socialise - to launch a party that provides a supportive and nourishing environment for people to have fun. Imagine a party where, instead of alcohol, you will find delicious super food elixirs, energising teas, hydrating coconut water, stimulating coconut water coffee - and other naturally intoxicating fare...a party where complimentary massages will be on offer, and a designated yoga space will be available should you wish to take a break from the dance floor for a stretch...
Thank you so much for stopping by - sending you lots of love xxx