- 1. Party's Over (Live in Hamburg) 4.55 667 plays
- 2. This corrosion (Sisters of Mercy cover) 7.10 2341 plays
- 3. Bad Things (Jace Everett cover - True Blood opening theme) 2.26 513 plays
- 4. Opium (Emilie Simon cover) 3.19 529 plays
- 5. My Material Girl (Live in Köln, Germany) 6.17 175 plays
- 6. Lisa Cuthbert - Nothing Left (live in Koln) 5.26 221 plays
- 7. Isolation years (Opeth Cover) 4.30 1578 plays
- 8. Fragile Dreams Live 3.48 321 plays
- 9. Look at My Horse (Melancholic Equestrienne Remix) 2.39 1154 plays
Lisa Cuthbert is an Irish singer, instrumentalist and composer. Her self-titled solo project has been described as a dark, brooding mix of eclectic sounds with a Celtic twist.
Cuthbert's main instrument is the piano but her haunting, ethereal voice and layered harmonies are what put her on the map. This music aspires towards a deeper impact, exploring memories, moods and textures in a way that draws us in and invites us to paint our own pictures. While the debut album "Obstacles" has received excellent reviews worldwide, Lisa's strength lies undoubtedly in her live performance.
Lisa is now working on her second studio album "Paramour", which was inspired by the stories of Ireland's Magdalene Laundries survivors. She has just completed a crowdfunding campaign to help finance the recording of "Paramour", which will be available to order shortly from her website: www.lisacuthbert.com.