- 1. 01- Intro + Agreement of suffering 5.56 151 plays
- 2. 02 - Immersed 4.51 60 plays
- 3. 03 - Aint part of it 4.18 43 plays
- 4. 04 - 263 5.34 47 plays
- 5. 05 - I feed your eyes 4.28 38 plays
- 6. 06 - Rats and Vultures 5.26 28 plays
- 7. 07 - Through your veins 4.20 34 plays
- 8. 08 - Hunter 4.37 33 plays
- 9. 09 - Screaming in silence 6.27 49 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
"Lefutray" is a word taken from the Mapudungun language meaning "fast sound." The band LEFUTRAY started in January 2005 and became a real project by November of the same year. The band members included Leonardo Gacitua on guitar, Yonattan Muñoz on drums, Christian Bravo on bass, Cristian Olivarez on guitar, and Pablo Bascuñan on vocals.
In 2006 Lefutray recorded their first E.P. which included old versions of songs, such as Caigo y Sangro, Dolor and Enfermando tu Alma.
In January 2008 Lefutray released their first L.P. titled “Frente al Fin”.
In March 2008 Alonso Ramirez joined the band replacing Pablo Bascuñan on vocals, playing many shows and recording their first video clip “Frente al Fin”.
In October 2010 Juan Vejar joined the band on vocals, with the new line up Lefutray starts working on the new album but at this time worked all their lyrics completely in English, with a view to expand their work elsewhere. This album represents their hate and frustration feeling living in a decadent society.
Lefutray is focus on finding their own music style, mixing Thrash, Death and Groove metal, with this Lefutray composes their music maintaining fluency and strength in every song with powerful vocals.
© 2011 Lefutray