- 1. Voyeur (as heard on Hollyoaks) 4.05 1112 plays
- 2. Love Has Lied (as heard on Hollyoaks) 3.06 428 plays
- 3. 4 My Pleasure (as heard on BBC6 Music with Tom Robinson) 4.04 785 plays
- 4. Resurrection 4.03 1555 plays
- 5. Rubber Ball 3.42 216 plays
- 6. Take The House (as heard on BBC6 Music with Tom Robinson) 3.50 717 plays
- 7. Vanilla 3.04 347 plays
- 8. Superhuman (as heard on BBC6 Music with Tom Robinson) 3.34 114 plays
- 9. Glimmer 7.42 501 plays
- 10. This Record Sound (as heard on Hollyoaks) 5.33 1265 plays
- 11. Alien (as heard on Hollyoaks) 6.44
- 1. 4 My Pleasure (as heard on BBC6 Music with Tom Robinson) 4.04 785 plays
- 2. This Record Sound (as heard on Hollyoaks) 5.33 1265 plays
- 3. Love Has Lied (as heard on Hollyoaks) 3.06 428 plays
- 4. Ordinary Conversation 4.09 459 plays
- 5. Glimmer 7.42 501 plays
Leo Tarring and Antony Edwards, known as LectroLips, are electronic pop singer/songwriters/producers from the UK.
In 2009, LectroLips began posting their original demos on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. After releasing their debut EP ''Exempt From Classification'' for free download in 2010, they began to feature on numerous online music sites such as Arjan Writes, Clixie Music and Music Jobs UK.
''We’ve enjoyed watching LectroLips come on leaps and bounds in recent months. Coming across them in February, it didn’t take us long to find a loving place in our hearts for their rather unusual style of electronic pop music – something which isn’t a bad thing, but something that the industry’s been crying out for; and LectroLips certainly have the answer.'' - Clixie Music
‘’This hot and buzzing Brit duo serve up a fine slice of 80s inspired electro-pop’’ - Arjanwrites.com
''These guys have really worked it out by mixing the old with the new, sculpting out a unique sound that should be all over the place very soon.'' - A Media Mindset
LectroLips' songs have been used on television. ''Stromotion'' was used for the Wahl UK commercial campaign. ''Love Has Lied'' , ''This Record Sound', ''Voyeur'' and ''Alien'' were all featured in scenes on Hollyoaks. ''Electro Bitch'' was used on CH5 Star's (UK) ident for ''Sh*t My Dad Says''.
Tom Robinson has played tracks from LectroLips during several of his 'Fresh On The Net' shows on BBC 6 Music, describing them as ''purveyors of fine, homegrown electronica since 2009''.
''Superstar (What's Your Name?)'' and ''Tough Enough'' both won the BBC Introducing demo panel hosted by Linda Serck on BBC Radio Berkshire.
All songs written, produced & arranged by Leo Tarring & Antony Edwards (c). All Rights Reserved.
For enquiries contact Wooky (Manager).