- 1. LeBelgeElectrod - Enter the puzzle [Released] 10.04 4975 plays
- 2. Lebelgeelectrod - Black Waltz (re-edit) 3.08 2078 plays
- 3. LeBelgeElectrod - I m not a monster 9.44 2074 plays
- 4. LebelgeElectrod - The anger of the bonobo violent 6.49 3126 plays
- 5. Sad Robot-Clown [videoclip in description] 4.48 3484 plays
- 6. LeBelgeElectrod - Because They Don't Exist (2009) 4.03 2504 plays
- 7. LeBelgeElectrod - Koza Bobkov 5.43 3297 plays 140.0 BPM
- 8. Lebelgeelectrod - Tetris Requiem (2009) 11.12 2656 plays
- 9. LeBelgeElectrod - And yet it moves 3.50 1255 plays 140.0 BPM
- 10. Travel In Bunny's Ass (Reedition) 5.34 1681 plays
BOOKING : firstname.lastname@example.org
Belgian producer François Volral started his LeBelgeElectrod project back in 2005 in the cradle of Electrobel, an online community for electronic artists.
He studied acousmatic music with Annette
Vande Gorne at the Mons conservatory for three years and has taken on a whole range of genres like dubstep, dnb, breakbeat, idm, breakcore, drumstep and juke with a refreshing lack of respect for conventions.
As a former member of live dubstep outfit Ganja White Night and currentlyperforming a solo live set, he has played all over Belgium and the UK and in Holland, Germany, Romania and Canada as well, sharing bills with the likes of Kelp, Squeaky Lobster, Beardyman, Baobinga, Dillinja, The Jungle Drummer, Funtcase, Doctor P, Koan Sound, Downlink,
Vaski, Bare Noize, BAR9 and Cotti.