- 1. Just Passing Through (Intro Track) 2.21 361 plays
- 2. We Are Stars 3.58 531 plays
- 3. The Ghosts of Future Past Lives 3.51 618 plays
- 4. These Photographs Prove We Were Happy 4.44 1343 plays
- 5. Metro Trains 4.34 669 plays
- 6. We'll Take It From Here, OK? 5.09 501 plays
- 7. I Look Forward To Meeting You Yesterday 5.08 445 plays
- 8. For a Moment, I Forgot You Were Gone 4.59 551 plays
- 1. One Final Wound To Make You Whole Again (free download) 4.57 531 plays
- 2. An Arrangement of Infinite Silent Collisions 4.22 457 plays
- 3. Blaster Master LR Remix 2.00 254 plays 130.0 BPM
- 4. Planning for the Routine 2.28 397 plays
- 5. Remember Hope (free download) 2.47 297 plays
The Secret Traditions of Washington Ave. - 5 track EP 5 tracks, 18.09 leaving richmond on August 26, 2010 04:02
leaving richmond is the ambient, electronic rock music project of instrumental composer and producer, Jordan Pier.
The music makes use of layered, effected guitars, and electronics creating a sound and style that ranges from downtempo and chill-out to cinematic, climactic atmospheric rock.
To date, 4 EPs have been released. The first: The Secret Traditions of Washington Ave in 2010 and the second: The Bird and the Submarine in 2012. December 2012 also saw the release of the single Planning for the Routine. A 3rd release, Human Minds, Robot Hearts saw the world in 2013 as did a 2nd single, An Arrangement of Infinite Silent Collisions. In 2014 a 4th EP, An Elusive Glow, was released. A video for the track What Were We Waiting For? was shot in the Tenderloin neighborhood of San Francisco.
New tracks and news generally appear on www.leavingrichmond.com first.