- 1. Fluorescent Incandescent 16.02 762 plays
- 2. Unicorn Saga 26.55 974 plays
- 3. *Unicorn in the Maldives :")* 54.57 656 plays
- 4. Astral Asphalt I 16.44 447 plays
- 5. *Sparkle & Grime* 14.30 489 plays
- 6. *Unicorn In The Club* 29.45 379 plays
- 7. *Grit* [LBA] 14.37 620 plays 85.0 BPM
- 8. *orbit* 27.10 640 plays 130.0 BPM
- 9. Unicorn Elements 1.37.04 369 plays
- 10. Unicorn Beach 24.15 180 plays
- 1. Fuel - Shimmer (Katsy Lee Tundra Edit) 5.00 811 plays
- Go to track Hesitate Right Now [Katsy Lee Sonic Carnival Mashup] - DJ Jose & Miss Nine Vs Sick Individuals2. Hesitate Right Now [Katsy Lee Sonic Carnival Mashup] - DJ Jose & Miss Nine Vs Sick Individuals 7.45 655 plays
- Download track Go to track I Could Lick Bells (Katsy Lee Mashup) - Avicii & Nicky Romero + Albin Myers + Kaskade & Skrillex3. I Could Lick Bells (Katsy Lee Mashup) - Avicii & Nicky Romero + Albin Myers + Kaskade & Skrillex 6.30 1004 plays
- 4. Bjornberg vs Chromeo - Absolut Night (By Night) [Katsy Lee Mashup] 5.47 592 plays
- 5. What Am I Doing Bound, Sexy Lady? (Katsy Lee 7107IMF Transition Edit) 5.13 408 plays
- 6. Crush On You, Go! (Katsy Lee The Wildlife Edit) 3.50 203 plays
- 7. Drop It Like It's Five Hours (Katsy Lee Mashup) 3.22 367 plays
Katsy Lee has loved electronic dance music for as long as she could proclaim her passion for a genre. She recalls sitting still and wide-eyed as she heard The Chemical Brothers’ “Hey Boy Hey Girl” on MTV at age ten. Dance music – heady, impassioned and inspiring - led her down paths that would never go the same way again. She sought to express her love for music in dance and in writing, blogging about albums and publishing poetry inspired by dance music.
As an artist, the call to express her passion for music through DJing was inevitable. Introduced to the world behind the decks in
2006 by DJ Miguel Dado, she learned the basics of DJing from Pioneer Philippines DJ Champion & producer Funk Avy. In 2010, she became a student of Pioneer Pro DJ Long Mix Champion Mark Nicosia.
Katsy Lee took to the decks of Manila with The Wildlife, a group of young, passionate DJs & producers armed with a vision to push diversity in the scene. She joined various DJ competitions, including the Spin City battle at TIME in Manila in 2011, where she placed first.
In 2012, coincidentally following in the footsteps of her teachers, Katsy Lee became the youngest and first female DJ to win the Pioneer Philippines Digital DJ Battle, representing her country in the regional finals. She placed 4th in the Asia-Pacific.
Katsy Lee has played venues across the Philippines, Asia and Middle East, from Hong Kong to Dubai, from Thailand and Malaysia to the Maldives. She is a member of Malaysia's Groove Nation, an official Asia-Pacific representative of Ministry of Sound, Hed Kandi and Sushi Records. Katsy is also currently a teaching assistant at Looper Beat Academy, one of Manila's foremost DJ schools.
For Katsy, music inspires the soul, and a night out illuminates and opens worlds of imagination and possibility. ‘Never Be Ordinary’! :)