- 1. Daybreak Through the Canopy 6.28 4066 plays
- 2. Mountain Top 6.43 396 plays
- 3. Bodhisattva Boogie Master Revision 5.00 570 plays
- 4. Kalpa Taru 9.44 703 plays 100.0 BPM
- 5. Talking Tree 5.54 520 plays
- 6. Winter Is Coming! 7.17 376 plays 160.0 BPM
- 7. Infinite Worlds 4.58 471 plays
- 8. Use The Force 6.31 441 plays
- 9. Mind Maze 6.19 334 plays
- 10. Epistemic Pandemic 5.30 212 plays
- 11. Desert Rose 6.03 703 plays
- 12. All Ways Love 5.07 365 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Based out of Fort Collins, Colorado Language Love began DJing in 2007 and shortly after started to create his own style of music. Bringing the elements of organic instruments such as tablas, violins, guitars, saxophones, sitars and other worldly sounds and mixing them with various styles of dance beats, psychedelic synths, Deep subs, wobbling basses, beautiful pads, and morphing atmospheres Language Love has created a sound that is truly unique. Created out of the influences out of a wide range of music from that of Dubstep, Breaks, Hip-Hop, DNB, and Psytrance to those of Meditation, Jam, and World styles, each song is a journey that takes listeners on astral travels and the depths of there imagination. Full of both light and dark elements, the music moves through endless moods and landscapes but in the end the music has a way of positively transforming the listener. Language Love also has the tendency to make people want to dance out of control in expressive movement. The shows are high energy dance parties that provoke higher consciousnesses and feel good vibrations!!
Some of Language Love's highlights include both opening and preceding presentations given by artist Alex Grey as well opening for a number of world renown electronic acts, such as: Shpongle, Vibesquad, OTT, Bluetech, Phutueprimative, The Nadis Warriors, Beats Antique and a large number of other talented DJ's and musicians. As well, Language Love has played at all three Manifestation Celebrations.