- 1. Higher 6.16 1008 plays 174.0 BPM
- 2. Hunger 4.30 245 plays
- 3. Sabre One Hundred Teeth- Lambdoid's Ghosts in the Kitchen rmx 7.32 700 plays 170.0 BPM
- 4. Swellfoot 7.30 268 plays 175.0 BPM
- 5. Black Hat 5.58 197 plays 175.0 BPM
- 6. The Birds 6.59 232 plays 175.0 BPM
- 7. Swell Now 6.53 647 plays 172.0 BPM
- 8. Night Roar 6.52 461 plays 170.0 BPM
Having a folk musician father meant it was inevitable that Nick would develop a lifelong obsession with music. He grew up listening to early electro and hip hop, and progressed to house and techno in the late 80s and early 90s. In the late 90s he fell in love with jungle and drum n bass and regularly attended the legendary Drive By night in Bath where he was spoiled with sets from the likes of Roni Size, SS, Ray Keith, Kemistry(RIP) and Storm, Grooverider and of course the resident DJ Gerard. In 1999 Nick purchased a Yamaha RM1x sequencer which was abused heavily (until it broke). Eventually, Nick got a PC and started producing using software sequencers and VSTs. He is a regular poster on the infamous Dogs on Acid drum n bass forum and is greatly indebted to the many excellent producers willing to share their knowledge and twisted sense of humour. Nick's current setup consists of Reaper, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, a Korg padKontrol and an Access Indigo 2.
I am currently the stream director of http://neurofm.com , which specializes in dark drum and bass. If you would like a DJ set, please get in contact. Chillout sessions on Sundays.
Check my latest DJ mix at http://www.mixcloud.com/lambdoid/