- 1. La Mano Ajena - Raza Quimera (con Juanito Ayala - Juana Fe) 2.43 7903 plays
- 2. La Mano Ajena - Novus Ordo Seclorum 3.21 4165 plays
- 3. La Mano Ajena - Loco Loco 3.33 5535 plays
- 4. La Mano Ajena - Cadencia 3.17 4863 plays
- 5. La Mano Ajena - Eskil's Cow 2.57 3389 plays
- 6. La Mano Ajena - Balkan Bolero 3.33 3851 plays
- 7. La Mano Ajena - Spaguetti Klezmer 3.02 3529 plays
- 8. La Mano Ajena - Sanie Cu Zurgalai 4.32 3309 plays
- 9. La Mano Ajena - Hora Parakabal 2.57 3011 plays
- 10. La Mano Ajena - Fábula 3.19 3591 plays
- 11. La Mano Ajena - Kasidishe Nigun 3.39 3319 plays
- 12. La Mano Ajena - Dónde están 4.01 3817 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
La Mano Ajena is a Chilean band that gathers world sounds from a contemporary standpoint, adding to its eclectic music a deep sense of theater, since most of the members are related to the theatrical scene. Founded in 2002, its first references were Jazz manouche, Klezmer, Balkan and Gypsy music, rhythms to which later they would incorporate Latin influences like Cumbia, Mambo, Cha-cha-cha, Tango and Rumba; creating a cosmopolitan sonority that is unique in Chile.
From its beginning, the band was a precursor in spreading the Gypsy, Balkan and Klezmer rhythms in Chilean stages; and today, after almost a decade, they are one of the most important and celebrated bands from the so called “new culture of musical carnival” that has taken place in Chile in the last years. Press has called their eclectic sound as “Klezmer a la chilena”.
La Mano Ajena has played in many stages abroad and inside of Chile, in countries as Denmark, Spain, Serbia and Argentina. In Santiago, they have shared stage with bands as Gogol Bordello and Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra.
In January, 2009, they became the first and only Latin American band to participate in the Küstendorf Film and Music Festival in Serbia, created by the world famous filmmaker Emir Kusturica.
For booking in Europe:
Contact: Tina Gros
Contact: Tim De Bie email@example.com
Other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy our music:
amazon.com / amazon.fr