- 1. Lady N - Fire 3.34 798 plays
- 2. Lady N - Money 3.17 1062 plays
- 3. Lady N - Wine Fi You 3.06 873 plays
- Download track Go to track Lady N - Champion Lover (feat. El Fata)4. Lady N - Champion Lover (feat. El Fata) 3.53 1059 plays
- 5. Lady N - Bruk Out (feat. Nappy Paco) 2.58 598 plays
- 6. Lady N - Pora Rasti 3.55 692 plays
- 7. Lady N - Time A Come 3.19 759 plays
- 8. Lady N - Hometown 3.37 587 plays
- Download track Go to track Lady N - Dancehall9. Lady N - Dancehall 3.04 1334 plays
- 10. Lady N - High Grade 2.53 823 plays
- 11. Lady N - Russia (Long Long Time) 3.03 610 plays
- 12. Lady N - Number One 3.28 714 plays
- 13. Lady N - Russian Bad Gal 3.13 362 plays
- 14. Lady N - Reggae worldwide 3.09 792 plays
- 15. Lady N - Hey Massive 3.20 484 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Lady N is an international artist with reggae and dancehall origins. Currently well-known on German and Russian reggae scene, performing and living partly in western Europe, Lady N keeps doing bass music in collaboration with European labels and producers while promoting her style on Russian scene as well. Lady N started her music career in 2005 when she became a member of BoomBass Sound System and did several shows in and around Moscow. By that time, she also began to perform as a solo artist. Dancehall became more and more her favorite style and she worked on her skills during many shows. In 2009 she won a contest which was hosted by Germaican Records (Leipzig, Germany). This first international attention helped her to release her debut album “Time a come” in 2010. Additionally, she released the first Russian dancehall 7 inch “Wine fi you” and was awarded best female reggae and dancehall artist in 2010.
In 2012 Lady N went beyond the traditional dancehall and reggae style, and, after forming a live band, prepared the new program, which illustrated changes and movement towards the new style: electronic beats with Caribbean vocals reviewing and repositioning dancehall music on Russian club scene. The second album N’cognito released in the end of 2012 represents the new understanding and personal feeling of bass music by Lady N.