Pete Herbert & Danton Eeprom - Kick The Habit - La dame Noir Rds #5 8 tracks, 46.59 La dame Noir on January 07, 2014 12:08
- 1. Pete Herbert & Danton Eeprom - Kick The Habit (Danton In My Mouth Version) 5.07 2393 plays
- 2. Pete Herbert Feat. Eva Jeanne - Kick The Habit (7" Version) 5.25 4568 plays
- 3. Pete Herbert & Danton Eeprom - Kick The Habit (Villanova RMX) 6.56 3783 plays
- 4. Pete Herbert & Danton Eeprom - Kick The Habit (Amine Edge & DANCE Remix) 5.25 10430 plays
- 5. Pete Herbert & Danton Eeprom - Kick The Habit (Nhar RMX) 6.57 1306 plays
- 6. Pete Herbert & Danton Eeprom - Kick The Habit (DaWad Remix) 7.04 1192 plays
- 7. Pete Herbert - Kick The Habit (Original DUB) 5.06 1664 plays
- 8. Pete Herbert Feat. Eva Jeanne - Kick The Habit (Dicky Trisco DubaRub Version) 4.56 887 plays
- 1. Copyshop - Narcis 6.17 2932 plays
- 2. Copyshop - Narcis (Gazeebo RMX) 7.41 1901 plays
- 3. Copyshop - Narcis (Rework "Over Me" RMX) 6.56 2061 plays
- 4. Copyshop - Hy Brasil 6.32 1426 plays
- 5. Copyshop - Hy Brasil (Pulp Disco & The Outcasts RMX) 8.01 1920 plays
"La dame Noir" is a Label, a dj/producer crew, a bar, a club & a blog based in Marseille.
"La dame Noir Rds" is mainly about the sunset vibe to the darkest side of Disco. Slow Mo, Nu Disco, Moody Music, Haunted House, Voodoo Shit or whatever you might call it is our concern.
So far we've been releasing artists like Copyshop AKA Dj Steef, Date With Elvis, Pete Hebert & Danton Eeprom and some more are coming (Zombies In Miami, Forty Fings Dynamo, Did & Amevicious..).
The Dj/Producer Crew.
We already released remixes under "La dame Noir" name for label such as Meant and artists like Amine Edge & DANCE. This year expect more remixes and original Tunes from LdN own production lab.
LdN Records Djs are Relatif Yann, Valentin Joliff & Phred Noir.
La dame Noir [bar&dancing].
La dame Noir is a small tiny bar located in Marseille, we had guest such as Pachanga Boys, The Revenge, Breakbot, Dantonn Eeprom, Michael Mayer and so many other top djs...
LdN [dancing] is a 250p cap club based on Marseille Port,
djs like Ivan Smagghe, Simian Mobile Disco, Andrew Weatherall and many more all came over.