Shadows In The Sky(Available at: http://curious-absurdities.bandcamp.com/album/shadows-in-the-sky-2) 8 tracks, 32.09 mrL1ght on December 21, 2011 12:33
- 1. Welcome To The Jungle 4.15 970 plays
- 2. Dancing In a Field Of Flowers 3.49 295 plays 121.5 BPM
- 3. Ecksorsis 3.27 135 plays 157.0 BPM
- 4. Before I Capsize ft. Praful Mathur (Violin Heartbreak Version) 4.57 449 plays 105.0 BPM
- 5. Fallen2.6 3.12 137 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. Interpreting Letting Go 4.26 455 plays 96.5 BPM
- 7. Omai Part-I 3.54 179 plays 130.0 BPM
- 8. The Uncommon Spirit ft. Praful Mathur (w/ part-by-part description) 4.05 327 plays 120.0 BPM
- Curious Absurdities Bandcamp
- Curious Absurdities
- My First Release with CA's Label!
- Shadows In The Sky
mrL1ght is not just an alias, but a philosophy; a way of life fashioned out of learning from and living the music we love so damn much.
My concept in a sentence - to be as humble and precise as tones and melody, as energetic and in the moment as rhythm, as passionate and intriguing as noise and, lastly, as accepting and strong as silence.
The songs to the right of this box are much like pages of an aural diary - recordings of the energies in my body, the flow of thought in my mind and the feelings/ coloured flames in my soul - all sampled out of radically different periods in my life.
My only request to you, my listeners, is that you keep an open mind about catergorizations such as genre. Such things tend to constrict creative outflow so I don't try to give a fuck too much about it.
That's about my music. About gear: I own an Alienware M14x, a kickass Sony MDR serie headphones, a M-Audio MIDI controller (Key Rig 49) and I primarly use FL Studio (it's as good and as bad as any software ;). As you can see, I don't have too much hardware as of now which really slows my rate of production...
Lastly, if you've reading this far down, I thank you with all my being. Although this venture is purely personal, I will not pretend that your listens, favouriting and downloads don't matter. It does indeed fill my heart when someone can relate to my music because if you can, you are truly connecting with me <3
May music free your worries and take you to better places inside yourself.