- 1. Kyoshi - Anesthetic Dreams - 2012 update (final version) 7.07 944 plays
- 2. Kyoshi - Walk The Walk 8.04 257 plays
- 3. groovin with my new equipement.. just a test.. 6.06 166 plays
- 4. Kyoshi - Salvation 9.46 213 plays
- 5. Kyoshi & Noisy - Smoked Mirrors - Audio Autopsy 7.12 190 plays
- 1. Kyoshi - Razer Cuts 0.30 54 plays
- 2. Steve Kenzo - Offload - (Kyoshi & Noisy Chop Chop remix) 3.29 216 plays
- 3. Backroom Reality - Psychosis - Kyoshi & Noisy - remix 5.59 240 plays
- 4. Kyoshi - Dodge The System 1.42 271 plays
- 5. Kyoshi - Speed Tai Chi EP - Audio Autopsy - Beatport "Exclusive" 7.07 691 plays
- 6. Kyoshi - Time Keeps On Ticking - Audio Autopsy 7.30 171 plays
- 7. Kyoshi & Noisy - Cirque du freak E.P. (Elektrotribe label Germany) 8.56 556 plays 127.0 BPM
- 8. Kyoshi - Monetary System 8.26 152 plays
- 1. Kyoshi b2b Quincy Paska live recorded @ club Bright 29-10-11 (Techhouse) 43.05 321 plays
- 2. Kyoshi & Quincy Paska - a spontaneous 4.5hour B2B techhouse session 4.36.56 337 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Kyoshi - A Dream Of Smokin' Dragons (2 hours 16 minutes mix) 2.16.31 628 plays
- 4. Kyoshi All seasons mix 1.01.02 368 plays 127.0 BPM
- Resident Advisory
- Elektrotribe Music Label Berlin
- Audio Autopsy Music Label Netherlands
- Moments Music Label Netherlands
- The DJ List
- Cosmodance international Festival Organisations
- Infinity Festival Netherlands
- Loco Bookings & Events Organisation
- Making The Scene Green
Get involved? Add me on facebook
Kyoshi was born within a creative family in Amsterdam. He was attracted to music from a very young age and this was the main reason which led him in buying an Amiga console and start making his first musical steps.
His curiosity and love for music urged him to proceed further with his passion resulting in producing his own personal sound later on.
In 2004, he organized his first dance party with some friends and the pleasure he had while doing this made him realize that this was the kind of thing he always wanted to do.
Motivated by the success of his first party and the general appeal of the music he had produced until that time, there was little doubt in his mind about what his next step would be.
Kyoshi was able to build up a well organized network of people acting on the same level as his and made some good friends within the music scene, also outside the borders of holland.
In 2010 his music has been discovered by the Berlin based Elektrotribe label and also picked up by the Dutch Audio Autopsy music label. More recently he also has been connected to the new to come Rotterdam based Moments Music label.
In 2011 he has joined forces with Loco Bookings & Events and will bring Kyoshi closer to living his dreams.
In 2012 is the year his productions also develope in a more cinematic way and also a musiclabel for Locobookings is planned..
His love for creating music has made him more passionate than ever.