- 1. Orphaned 2.28 8055 plays
- 2. Harvest 3.57 1629 plays
- 3. Invincible Fortress 4.10 956 plays
- 4. The Wilderness 3.55 1355 plays
- 5. If You Want Love 4.59 733 plays
- 6. Chains 3.31 627 plays
- 7. When your Prayers Are Received 2.40 603 plays
- 8. Prelude in F Minor 2.24 584 plays
- 9. Hiyayayayayaya 3.13 661 plays
- 10. This Is Where I Come From 3.30 932 plays
- 11. The River Of Suffering 4.25 1578 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
"We work ourselves wretched for one old wood coffin, if life doesn't get you, love will finish you off" sings K.S. Rhoads on his stunning debut album Dead Language, which American Songwriter Magazine declares, " is an exhibition in style, grace, and limitless possibilities." His music has been called "... a masterful marriage of indie-pop, orchestral, and american folk." His lush string arrangements recall Danny Elfman, and his lyrics recall F. Scott Fitzgerald. His live performances are rapturous and sporadic, usually with a string and vocal section. in lieu of a band, he creates live sound on sound, layering multiple instruments and voices, by way of looping pedals. He produces, scores, and writes for many other artists as well. In September, 2011, he performed with the Nashville Symphony Orchestra, for which he scored, composed and arranged all of the music. He performed with TED talks at TEDx Nashville in Spring, 2012. His new album The Wilderness will be released on March 5, 2013.