- 1. Orphaned 2.28 12477 plays
- 2. Harvest 3.57 1742 plays
- 3. Invincible Fortress 4.10 1089 plays
- 4. The Wilderness 3.55 1492 plays
- 5. If You Want Love 4.59 812 plays
- 6. Chains 3.31 673 plays
- 7. When your Prayers Are Received 2.40 649 plays
- 8. Prelude in F Minor 2.24 637 plays
- 9. Hiyayayayayaya 3.13 712 plays
- 10. This Is Where I Come From 3.30 1394 plays
- 11. The River Of Suffering 4.25 1846 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
"We work ourselves wretched for one old wood coffin, if life doesn't get you, love will finish you off" sings K.S. Rhoads on his stunning debut album Dead Language, which American Songwriter Magazine declares, " is an exhibition in style, grace, and limitless possibilities." His music has been called "... a masterful marriage of indie-pop, orchestral, and american folk." His lush string arrangements recall Danny Elfman, and his lyrics recall F. Scott Fitzgerald. His live performances are rapturous and sporadic, usually with a string and vocal section. in lieu of a band, he creates live sound on sound, layering multiple instruments and voices, by way of looping pedals. He produces, scores, and writes for many other artists as well. In September, 2011, he performed with the Nashville Symphony Orchestra, for which he scored, composed and arranged all of the music. He performed with TED talks at TEDx Nashville in Spring, 2012. His new album The Wilderness will be released on March 5, 2013.