- 1. Krasius - Mixlr Session 1/11/13 by Krasius 1.30.38 109 plays
- 2. Krasius @ Puzzling Rec & Friends 21/09/13 by Krasius 1.00.54 125 plays
- 3. Krasius @ Cafe Central 13-06-13 by Krasius 1.00.03 327 plays
- 4. Electronic Propaganda #14 Guest Krasius by Mike Stern 2.01.31 375 plays
- 5. Krasius - Manifest Podcast 016 by Krasius 2.00.01 203 plays
- 6. Bubbles Session XI by Krasius 1.12.30 309 plays
- 7. Krasius - Headphone Commute mix 25/06/12 by Krasius 1.01.08 75 plays
- 8. You Shouldn't be Afraid of Heaven (17/10/2011) by Krasius 1.02.32 172 plays
- 9. Bubbles Session VII by Krasius 1.02.57 119 plays
- 10. Abstract Sunshine by Krasius 58.25 160 plays
- 11. Bubbles Session VIII by Krasius 1.11.49 171 plays
- 12. Krasius - Sunday Lunch by Krasius 59.51 373 plays
- 13. Krasius - Electro Bubbles by Krasius 1.04.23 416 plays
- 14. Krasius @ Maldita Fiesta Kunstenfestivaldesarts (set 2) by Krasius 1.00.50 350 plays
- 15. Krasius - Bubble Core by Krasius 1.20.04 471 plays
- 16. Krasius - Reckoning Day by Krasius 1.02.51 609 plays
- 17. Krasius - Mechanical Town by Krasius 1.15.49 488 plays
- 18. Krasius - Haptophyta by Krasius 58.48 603 plays
- 19. Krasius - Sound Disturbance by Krasius 1.16.01 624 plays
- 20. Krasius - Up Digital Sedna Session on Future Music 09-02-12 by Krasius 55.40 85 plays
- 21. Krasius - Mixlr Live Session 09-11-13 by Krasius 1.46.49 55 plays
- Mixcloud with old mix
- Structural Damage
- Headphone Commute Mix
- Resident Advisor
Belgian DJ, Krasius has always been a admirer of all things electronic. He started his late night adventures in the middle of the 90's always trying to deepen his musical knowledge. A great fan of Warp, Rephlex, Ninja Tune, Sub Rosa, Hymen, Ant-Zen, Mego, Worm Interface and Skam.
Always found playing with his friends vinyls over the years growing up and when he had the chance around 2005 he got turntables of his own and decided to intensify his practice, in no time at all he started to broadcast his own mixes. In 2009 he joined forces with his friends at Maldita Rec and since then has performed at many Maldita parties and festivals in Belgium and elsewhere as well as a festival in Croatia in 2011 to great review. He has also taken part in many radio programs including shows from Belgium, Greece and the U.K and
in 2012 he was invited to join the British label "Structural Damage".
Krasius likes to mix different styles from electronica music including idm, industrial, drill, breakcore, acid and many more and also likes to realize ambient mixes with 3 or 4 turntables. Mixing music, field recordings, film samples and many other sound sources and using 2 other turntables with Scratch pro to spice his sets with many other ideas.
*Since 2013 i started to work on my own stuff.