- 1. 01. Luka ft Mz Jay - Kutum (Original mix) 96kbps demo 5.05 655 plays
- 2. 02. Luka ft Mz Jay - Kutum (Eventual Groove Vocal mix) 96kbps demo 6.13 265 plays
- Download track Go to track 03. Luka ft Mz Jay - Kutum (Eventual Groove Instrumental mix) 96kbps demo3. 03. Luka ft Mz Jay - Kutum (Eventual Groove Instrumental mix) 96kbps demo 5.56 237 plays
- 4. 04. Luka ft Mz Jay - Kutum (Eventual Groove Broken Beats) 96kbps demo 6.13 573 plays
- 5. 05. Luka ft Mz Jay - Kutum (Toxez Remix) 96kbps demo 5.44 396 plays
- 1. 01.Venger Collective - Tishina 3.37 460 plays
- 2. 02.Venger Collective - Tishina (D's Boogie Down House) 6.10 191 plays
- 3. 03.Venger Collective - Tishina (D'Experimental dub) 6.30 193 plays
- 4. 04.Venger Collective - Tishina (Eventual Groove Remix) 4.53 210 plays
- 5. 05.Venger Collective - Tishina (Konstantin Kepke Remix) 4.27 156 plays
- 6. 06.Venger Collective - Tishina (Luka's Love-Glow) 5.09 301 plays
- 7. 07.Venger Collective - Tishina (Mikie Sun Downtempo Public Mix) 3.51 392 plays
- 8. 08.Venger Coillective & Mikie Sun - Tishina (Mikie's Beach Mix) 9.08 178 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- KONURA Recordings official website
- KONURA on stompy.com
Now we do the mastering at low price:
To order mastering use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KONURA Recordings is an independent musical label based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. It was developed in 2007 by Stodolya Vitaliy in the music world who is famous for Eventual Groove project. Stylistics of KONURA Recordings is techno, house music, nu jazz, broken beat and soulful. The main idea is realization of creativity of people having their own unique seeing of the modern music. In a period of its quite a short history of existence the lable proved itself to be perfect. Its releases were encouraged by Robert Owens, Satoshi Fumi, Richard Earnshaw, Forteba, Karl Almaria, AMDJS, Amir Groove, Mr. Jones and by many others. Thanks to such artists and to projects as Artem Cleanov, Ritmatore, Hand Made Consciousness, Eventual Groove, KeySound each release turns out surprising and interesting, creating inimitable atmosphere not only on a dance floor but also in comfortable homey situation. In order not to lose actuality and originality the label is in the process of continuous searching new artists who could add some kind of their own, inimitable element into our common business. And the work with such people is in hand already. Also the label regularly offers to some musicians and people working in musical industry (it's not mandatory to be related to electronic music ) to appear as reviewers of new coming releases. It promotes the label being developed more effectively and variously.