- 1. Joy Division - Decades konik polny remix by konik polny 6.57 6072 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Mano Negra - Sr Matanza - konik polny remix by konik polny 7.28 1440 plays 120.0 BPM
- 3. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Konik Polny Remix) [APDFREE004] by Apparel Music 8.04 1481 plays
- 4. pink floid, Marc Depulse and Me... by konik polny 7.12 2310 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Pink Floyd - Set the controls for the heart of the sun konik polny remix by konik polny 6.36 2374 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Hypnotized - Spacemen 3 konik polny remix by konik polny 5.39 727 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. Freerange Nashville Experimental Division konik polny remix by konik polny 10.05 302 plays 125.0 BPM
- 8. Riders on the beat by konik polny 6.53 718 plays 118.0 BPM
- 9. she drive me crazy Madalba (kp remix) by konik polny 7.56 353 plays
- 10. 20_fingers-short_dick_man_kp_remix... by konik polny 6.47 520 plays 127.0 BPM
- 11. Music madonna remix... by konik polny 7.41 1359 plays 125.0 BPM
- 12. Heavy remixing konik polny by konik polny 7.48 405 plays 125.0 BPM
- 13. Afrika bambaata-kp remix (slow version) by konik polny 7.56 902 plays 125.0 BPM
- 14. Just get it konik polny by konik polny 5.03 287 plays 128.0 BPM
- 15. Johnny Cash - When The Man Comes Around kp remix by konik polny 6.57 2562 plays
- 16. Latvian summer by konik polny 6.13 166 plays
- 1. berlinbox... 7.29 474 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. HangerOn 8.51 340 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Meet the Shaman 7.37 474 plays 127.0 BPM
- 4. Mano Negra - Sr Matanza - konik polny remix 7.28 1440 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. Pink Floyd - Set the controls for the heart of the sun konik polny remix 6.36 2374 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. pink floid, Marc Depulse and Me... 7.12 2310 plays 125.0 BPM
- 1. kp feat mz sunday luv live @ Zappelkiste 6.10 Sektor DD |: 3.07.10 725 plays
- 2. Dancing sunday...dj set one 18.17 1149 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Shut Up And Listen!!! 54.52 451 plays
- 4. Kp @ fiesta de cierre...bogotrax closing party 59.30 509 plays
- 5. SWITCH EVENT - 11/12/11 konik polny live 49.55 147 plays
- 6. Tacheles demo part 1 10.20 560 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. Kp live @ forte prenestino 1.02.22 423 plays
Konik polny means grasshopper in Polish, and it’s a very appropriate name for the nature of kp’s music. If you ask him what it means, he looks at you and smiles, and starts telling you about Dutch teknival back in the year 2000, of repeated police controls.. of trucks and vans... of people and friends, travelling the Dutch highways looking for a place to make a party and meeting on their road.....
He moved to the German capital in 2000 where the underground electronic scene was flourishing and Berlin became his house and city. Since then he’s been playing in numerous clubs pulsating with life: The Köpi(historical squat), the Love parade, Suppamolli, Maria am Ostbahnhof and the Fishladen, to mention a few. These are all places of cult status in the techno music scene.
It is here that its sonorities purchase consistence, shot through the speakers like bullets piercing through the dancing bodies, an artistic expression of music in continuous evolution. It is music which is visceral, vibrating, a fusion of underground techno: dark and repetitive with soft sonorities neighbouring culture drum and bass, and break-beat.
Konik Polny’s ideal place for expression are electronic music festival, in the last four years he has participated as spectator and musician in almost all the festivals in Europe. His particular favourite is the CEKTEK in the Czech republic where one is transported into a fantastic fascinating atmosphere. The live sets seem to transmit states of animo, transforming from acid music lines, to dark and even playful sonority. In the last years he has been playing at the Cinema of Barcelona, the Wagon Club, Wroclaw in Poland, the nation that has entertained him on so many occasions.
In Vienna he played a techno-instrumental performance accompanied by a flutist of the Vienna Kunst Akademie(one of the best academies of classical music in the world), the electronic music and the melody of the transverse flute created a spectacular new sound symbiosis.
2005 was an important year for Konik, together with his Polish friend Dj Pala, he founded “Joint Operation Records”, short JopRec, a label born with the idea to create an international network for artists from the world of commercial music.
The Label logo with a bio-mechanic seahorse, the phi and the numerical series of Fibonacci numbers, its a fusion of pure mathematics and art, that are the same thing..... Ideas and philosophy concretized in music. Then during spring 2005 Konik meet the mysterious figure Fernando Poo, who origins from Eastern Europe. They united in a passion for music and created the first JopREc release "Tekattack" together.
For the promotion of his record and the young label, Konik began a European tour in the summer of 2005, which within a few months brought him gigs from one corner of Europe to the other. He performed in numerous clubs and to mention a few; he played the Eastek in Germany , then he was making waves in the port of Amsterdam, rocking the “MS Stubnitz”(once a German fishing boat, and since more then 15 years a underground culture vessel, cruising Europe, in 2010 residing in Copenhagen).
Finally to conclude the summer in splendid beauty Konik participated in the Festival M.D.A.Q. in Sicily, where he played alongside artists like Amon Tobin, Dom & Roland, Chris Clark and many others.
Inspired by his trips he immediately returned to his studio after the summer, and given life to his second record “INSECTOPHOBIA”, which came out on Jop Records December 2005. In 2009 Konik released a new record together with Dj SMN called DJSMN00X...
ever since he has produced and been playing clubs across Europe and also started row of Parties in Berlin.
SMN00X K.P. vs Dj S.M.N. (AlteredBeat/2007)
Antimemoria (Suspect device/2009)
f you would like to know more about konik polny please get in touch.
For booking enquirers please contact us here or at